BY NESTLÉ

Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
This nestle Halloween assortment is great for any kind of sweet treat you are in need of . Rather you want a sweet chocolatey treat or a more tarty treat such as gob stoppers or sweet tarts . It is worth the purchase but is very expensive for this bag of candy .
Cassa W.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is my favorite package of candy to get! There is a little something for everyone. Chocolate for the chocolate fans and fruity candy for the rest of us. That way I only have to buy one bag of candy to share, instead of each person getting their own.
Melanie C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great size bag, variety everyone will have at least one candy in the bag they'll love. Perfect for parties. I bought this for my son's 3 year birthday party and it was great even had another to fill the candy bowl for trick or treaters. Variety is best
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Well first I love candy it's delicious! It has good flavor and it's tasty! I like this bag of candy I always buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. I usually eat this around the time of Halloween or after Halloween
Courtney M.
These are some of the best bags of candy to grab for Halloween! There's a good variety of candy to choose from. There are also bags that don't have nuts in the candy as well so it's safe for food allergies!
Casey M.
Spring Hill, TN
Great candy. Not just for Halloween but also as prizes for children who are potty training too....prices for these are decent. Even better with coupons. Will buy again when I need more candy as prizes!!
Esperanza G.
I get these around Halloween. I absolutely love chocolate it is my weakness:( We get lots of tricker treaters that come back for more. We are the best candy giving house on the block.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Great product to hand out to Trick or Treaters or take to the Church party. We hand them out there to the Trunk or Treaters as well. Also not expensive for what you get at Wal Mart
I'm a sucker for Halloween candy. This variety pack helps my craving with out having to go trick or treating with the kiddies. I love butterfinger, and baby ruth!
Daianne B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Works perfectly for Halloween because it's a variety of types of candy and you can just grab a handful and give it to the kids and they can figure it out at home.