BY NESTLÉ

Candice C.
I love the variety of flavor that this bah of candy gives. The fact that it includes my most eaten candies is a plus for me. I usually find them in target or walmart during this time of the year. Yes, I would recommend this product, because who doesn't love candy. The kids will enjoy it too!
Allison P.
Cabot, AR
You can’t go wrong with this bag of treats! Something for everyone ~ classic chocolate favorites that never get old. More variety than most bags and great price. Definitely buy these every year for your special trick or treaters!
Michelle R.
The variety is wonderful! Products deliver and never disappoint. Texture, taste and price are hard to beat. A sweet treat for sweet little munchkin trick-or-treating.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is a great variety pack it has many different flavors of candy in it which means there's something for everyone! We buy these variety packs a lot around Halloween to give out to our trick or treaters. And I must say target has the BEST variety of Halloween candy so check them out for all your Halloween needs and candy!
Maria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fav thing about Halloween is all the yummy candy 🍭 I get to eat!! I also love handing out candy and seeing all the cute little costumes and creations people come up with! I don’t like anything scary just cute!
Jasmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son loves these candies because its a mix of sour candies which aren't the make your tongue sour type & also sweets (the chocolates) .. Just perfect for the kiddos who want a taste of mildly sour & a mix of nutty cocoa.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
I love getting this every year for the trick-or-treaters that come to my house. It is so much fun to see them all dressed up. It is fun to pass out this candy to them. I get excited by the different varities that this package has to offer. It has everything from Sweetarts to BabyRuth. It is a great selection to give out this year candy wise.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Absolutely love this Halloween candy . This bag is perfect it comes with a combination of chocolate &&' other sweets that dont have nothing to do with chocolate . And this is definitely worth buying if your the person to give out candy on Halloween &&' if not its perfect for yourself as well . Lol if you loove sweet treats
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You get a pretty good amount of candy for the price, great for halloween and kids will love the assorted treats. Multiple different flavors as to satisfy anyone's taste. The Everlasting Gobstoppers will be exciting for fans of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!
Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
This nestle Halloween assortment is great for any kind of sweet treat you are in need of . Rather you want a sweet chocolatey treat or a more tarty treat such as gob stoppers or sweet tarts . It is worth the purchase but is very expensive for this bag of candy .