Nestlé Assorted Halloween Candy 265 Pieces, 71 oz. Bag uploaded by camila S.Nestlé Assorted Halloween Candy 265 Pieces, 71 oz. Bag uploaded by Brett M.Nestlé Assorted Halloween Candy 265 Pieces, 71 oz. Bag uploaded by Gem W.

BY NESTLÉ

• the product is great most like to try again I know I'll ...2 Answers
  • Out of all the variety in this assorted bundle, which can...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this item 3 Answers
angela e.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best candy ever i always buy three bags of these for Halloween i pass out two bags and we keep one bag for our house i love the varieties that this bag includes i love them all my kids are a little picky but ill eat what they dont like and i love there individual packages they can fit easily in my pocket or purse and there great for kids to take to school for a snack with there lunch or to pass out to there friends i actually bought 5 bags this yr 2 to pass out 1 for home an my kids each got a bag for there class for there halloween party i love them so much i wish i could buy these all year long
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the variety packs to hand out for the trick or treaters. It makes it easier for me so I don't have to buy so many different candies. Two variety packs is enough. Just genius 🙌🏾
Emily N.
Miami , FL
As Halloween is quickly approaching, all stores are stocking up on their Halloween candy!!! This bundle doesn't compare to any other because it brings 265 pieces of candy!!! If you're that neighbor that loves to give more than one candy to trick or treaters this is your bag! It comes at a great value at my local department store these bags of candy sell anywhere from 10-17 which is a steal!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always get this HUGE bag of candy because of the count and the variety of candy. I pass these out for Halloween every year because I love the price point for this many items and also, when you reach in the bowl to give a trick or treater candy, you don't pull out a lot of the same kind of candy so they feel like they are getting more because of the variety.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is our favorite halloween mix to buy for our house and also for Trunk or Treat at church. Growing up I had an allergy to chocolate so I decided to start buying this as an adult incase another child has allergies like I did. This bag contains all of our favorite candies so if anything is left we have no issues enjoying it.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
For one I am a huge fan of all Nestle products. This Halloween bag of candy is very economic given the amount of pieces you get in a bag, and it's got some classic candy from my childhood which i love. This is a definite buy and you won't have to worry about running out of pieces when the trick or treater's come by.
Taryn G.
Palm Harbor, FL
The best peanut free option! This is the bag that you want to get, especially if you have a hard time staying out of the chocolate treats! This bag usually has something that everyone will like, nerds, taffy or sweetTarts. Some of these bags even have the SweetTart Taffy....the most amazing candy invention EVER!!!
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
This is the best Halloween candy. I remember as kid getting so excited when I would get any of these. I try to buy the fun candy to handout. I normally buy my candy from Walmart but I know a lot of stores have this candy. I would say this candy is worth the money to see smiles on kids faces :)
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This candy reminds me of the Halloween spirit and seeing the look on children's faces when they get the candy makes me happy. I bought it at Wal-Mart with a lot of other Halloween stuff. I would tell my friends to get this candy to pass out at Halloween.
Jessica L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Would definitely recommend this bag of candy to those who don't like chocolate so much. I got this bag from Walmart and I was not disappointed for sure. Flavors were good. Haven't had a bad piece yet, and the trick or treaters love them too. Would definitely buy again.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Where can I find this item
stefania m.
the product is great most like to try again I know I'll be doing good and excelent choices?
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Out of all the variety in this assorted bundle, which candy is your favorite!?!