nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces,

by Nestlé

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces, !
This is by far the best halloween candy ever. I love sour candy and it isn't expensive.
Lakeland, FL
Instead of giving them out on Halloween, I end up eating them all! Get in my belly!!!
Great assortment for the kids to pass out on halloween. Classic candy ootions
Great assortment for the kids to pass out on halloween. Classic candy ootions
South shields, Tyne and wear
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This bag of assorted Nestlé candy is great for Halloween when you just want to chuck a few bags of treats into a bowl and call it a job done. It's great value for money and you never get a any complaints with the variety.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A delicious assortment of sugary treats all made by Nestle. There are tons of treats in this package so you have a lot to hand out on Halloween. I love the Spree candies. Sooooo good!! I recommend this to anyone looking for a bulk pack of candy. I found this at Walmart but I bet they sell in many other places too. I haven't seen a lot of name brand candies put in such a big package - this is awesome. I wish I had some right now to eat! Yum!
This is my favorite Halloween candy every time my siblings bring Halloween candies I take only this candy because it's delicious.
Burnaby, BC
Love the fact that you get different kinda if candies that send you back to memory land.love all the candies in this pack.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. Wanna know why? The candy. The chocolate. You bet your ** I buy bags for Halloween!
Varios de sus productos son de todo mi agrado, y ademas un punto a su favor gracias a su amplia distribución
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is great for trick or treaters, I get something like this every year. Always comes in handy

Looking for your answer?