BY NESTLÉ

LEEZA F.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product! Lots variety and at a good price for anyone. The kids on Halloween especially love it!
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
K so i love this halloween candy bag i pass them out evey year and all my kids and husband love them
Wendy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They're the perfect assortment to give out on Halloween because people rarely give these kind out!
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoyed all of this candy bars. I like the assortment you get. They are good for Halloween
Amber H.
Marietta, GA
This is so much better than any other halloween mix ive found! very affordable and the kids love it
Courtney C.
Some of the best candy and a great mixture! Kids loved it on hallowen and we loved the left overs
Ebonie C.
I love all the choices in this variety bag on candy and my kids hate for my to give it away.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Love buying these candies for the munchkins. It has a variety so all in all that's good.
SHAY T.
Dyer, IN
It was really great even though it was a large amount I will do this again for Halloween
Tiffany S.
This is by far the best halloween candy ever. I love sour candy and it isn't expensive.