BY NESTLÉ

Ney j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this candy for Halloween! Its my go to, to hand out to the kids because its wickedly good! Good price for big pack!
Renee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I Lost the Nestlé candy assortment! These are all my favorite non-chocolate candies! The kids love them all too!
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the sweet tarts they are good and yes would recommend this and it's Halloween themed and kids like this to
DONNA V.
Spooky time of the year and this bag has so much goodies in it...I bag at least 4 bags at my walmart store...
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
It's not haloween yet, but i will definitely be purchasing these for the occasion. I love nestle candy bars.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is great way to buy candy specially wen Halloween is so close so many different choices on candy yummy
Haley M.
Amazing as usual! You can't go wrong with this assortment. Pretty much your usual bag of Halloween candy.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Nestle has such good candy! It tastes really good. My whole family loves it. It is perfect for Halloween.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So there's two types of sweets, candy and chocolate. Nestle has some of the best candy. It's beautiful.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
K so i love this halloween candy bag i pass them out evey year and all my kids and husband love them