nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces,

by Nestlé

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces, !
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these !!!! All of them taste so good their my favorite ! So worth the price because it has all the goodies you like
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I Lost the Nestlé candy assortment! These are all my favorite non-chocolate candies! The kids love them all too!
Boston, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the sweet tarts they are good and yes would recommend this and it's Halloween themed and kids like this to
1,129 reviews
Spooky time of the year and this bag has so much goodies in it...I bag at least 4 bags at my walmart store...
Edinburg, TX
It's not haloween yet, but i will definitely be purchasing these for the occasion. I love nestle candy bars.
You can never go wrong with variety pack candy especially if you sending it to your kids school love it!!!
Coal City, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is great way to buy candy specially wen Halloween is so close so many different choices on candy yummy
Paoli, IN
Nestle has such good candy! It tastes really good. My whole family loves it. It is perfect for Halloween.
Amazing as usual! You can't go wrong with this assortment. Pretty much your usual bag of Halloween candy.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So there's two types of sweets, candy and chocolate. Nestle has some of the best candy. It's beautiful.

Looking for your answer?