BY NESTLÉ

Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I love these assorted candy bags, there's a verity of candies which is amazing and affordable. These are great for Halloween and birthday parties.
Itzel E.
Shorewood, IL
You are so much for a long way in which a new song on my mind and the only way of the year before that is not an easy to play the piano is not an
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Loved the variety of candy in these bags! I've definitely repurchased these several times for my trick or treaters... and some for just myself!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite kind of candies and I have fun handing them out to kids who come to the door. I also have candy left over and I get to eat them.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Great amount of Candy for the trick or treaters and reasonably priced! Only downside is usually there are a lot of opened candy in the bag!
Laiken M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this assorted bag of candy. They have all my favorite. The best has the be the chewy sweettarts. I could eat the entire bag of them!
chelsey w.
I love all there candy. Nestle is a great brand my favorite is lafy Taft grape flavor oh but you can't forget the banana one also 💜
Caley H.
This is a great size for Halloween candy for tricker treaters. There are so many options a little thing for everyone very recommend
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I buy Kirkland brand chocolate morsels in bags and make my own trail mix with them. Love my chocolate, enjoy these snacks.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these !!!! All of them taste so good their my favorite ! So worth the price because it has all the goodies you like