BY NESTLÉ

Meghan S.
Canton, MI
My family likes this assorted bag so much that I have to hide it prior to halloween. If they know about it, it will get opened and I never have enough left to give out for trick or treaters!
roby d.
Advance, NC
I get these every Halloween! I literally look forward to hallowed to get these. They are a big hit with my nephews and everyone who trick or treats. I have to keep these hidden or they will all be gone by the end of the day
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
This Halloween candy bag is one of my favorite mixes. My son loves the Laffy taffy and we playfully argue over the sweet tarts. My go to when Halloween hits and always have to grab an extra to stash away for later!
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
Chocolate is great, but sometimes you crave something sweet. This bag will help with that. We usually use it for Halloween, but if you ever just want some sweet and sour candy this is a great package to get.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Now this is a great assortment of delicious fruity candy that anyone and everyone can enjoy! Just stop by the nearest grocery store or Walmart and you are set for all of those trick or treaters!
Katie B.
highland , IN
In this bag, you get not only a variety of different candies, you get a variety of different flavors of each candy. if you like daffy taffy and hard candies you would love this combo!
Jay P.
Clawson, MI
I have to hide this from myself and my family or will all be gone before halloween. We each have our own favorite, so the temptation to open the bag is strong. And well, once the bag is open, forget about it. It's empty.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I really like nestle candy there flavors are always so yummy and tasteful. There are also so many assorted different candies which i really enjoy. They are cheap too and a lot of people like them so highly recommend
Liliana G.
Union city, TN
This is a great combinations of candies to give for trick or treat. I bought this a Walmart for a great value. All my family love these and eat them often!
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
Love love love these... bought this weekend to go In a piñata and it was absolutely perfect! My favorite candy of all time I do believe. Can't go wrong