nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces,

by Nestlé

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nestlé assorted halloween candy 185 pieces, !
Los Angeles, CA
Was such a cute bag to get at halloween time but honestly i waited for the after halloween sale to buy it from Target. It was so expensive! I had to wait until it went into the clearance category. However, after trying the candy inside and realizing how much it actually had lol I wouldn't mind buying it this year full price.
I like this selection for passing out on halloween. they are usually priced really well, and tasty. It does not have chocolate which many kids like the best, but the price is a lot better if you have tons of kids coming to your house. I usually buy at Walmart for the price.
This assortment is perfect for the fall parade in town! We don't get trick or treaters and I don't give candy for school parties but we do toss a ton of candy from the parade float! Love this mix because everyone likes something in it. I do think the price is a bit high for candy lately but as usual I watch for the sales.
San Diego, CA
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, mainly because it gives me an excuse to eat candy! I love this assortmant, I bought this one at walmart for 8 bucks. I think it is worth the cost. I would reccomend this to others to either pass out, or eat on Halloween.
Wellsburg, WV
First of all, I love any holiday that involves getting bags of treat candy - mmm. Second, it's safe to say just about everyone grew up with this candy for Halloween, Valentine's Day - not only is the candy good but it's also a big nostalgic, and I love that.
Denver, CO
I love this product is amazing it's so sour and sweet and I just love nestle grow up eating the flavor is amazing it taste so good the value and quality are great chewy and easy to eat I recommend this bag of candy not just for Halloween but year round
The best bundle for Trick or Treaters.....or for yourself! Halloween isn't Halloween with a variety of sweet treats, especially sweet tarts!! This bundle has a good value and a good variety of sweet flavors! Great sweet for the Halloween season!
Westerville, OH
I personally think that this is the best assortment of candy for Halloween! Great selection for those who need alternative options. The value is amazing too. Target has a coupon for $2.00 off a 45.5 oz bag!
Elizabeth, PA
These are perfect for Halloween! I love being able to hand this out to kids. I bought this at my local grocery store along with a few other things. It has a reasonable price. I would recommend.
Advance, NC
I get these every Halloween! I literally look forward to hallowed to get these. They are a big hit with my nephews and everyone who trick or treats. I have to keep these hidden or they will all be gone by the end of the day

Looking for your answer?