BY NESTLÉ

This assorted bag is the perfect combination of tasty chocolatey treats. see more...

Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Nestle has the best assortment of snack sized candies. These are a very good value and perfect for those that like variety. While all chocolates are pricey these days, this isn't any more expensive than other chocolates & have good coupons associated with them.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Love this!! I love chocolate so buying this bag is a must. The candy tasted so good and sweet and cremy. Its always good when your sweet tooth is going crazy and hits the spot!! The price was decent!! I would buy it again!! If you love chocolate like i do you should get this fun bag. You wont regret it!!
Lindasue Z.
Cleveland, OH
I love having a mixture of different candy bars at the right size. Great chocolate flavor. The price is usually not bad. Bought at giant eagle. It is the best size for just a little bite of sweetness. I will buy it again. The mixed needs less of the crunch. I think too many in the bags.
Sherrien C.
Downey, CA
My children love Nestle products. We purchase them all the time. The flavore is really good and rich. The price is a good price point and you definitely get your money worth we will definitely purchase again and I would definitely recommend to others
Kimberly W.
Guymon, OK
Such a versatile selections of chocolate yummies. I will continue to purchase since this is a favorite in our family. The assortment satisfies all the tastes of my picky eaters. Very easily available to find. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lily F.
Dinuba, CA
This package contains great tasting and assorted mini chocolates and I love it! Butterfingers is a favorite chocolate of mine and so are the others in this bag. I eat chocolate on occasion but every time I do I enjoy it with this bag. I will definitely buy this again.
Chelsea B.
It's chocolate, so I can't think of many bad things to say about it haha! I definitely have a gigantic sweet tooth, specially when it comes to chocolate and this doesn't dissapoint ;)
Cat L.
LONG IS CITY, NY
Bought these for our company halloween bash! Huge success - everyone was fighting over the candy and trying to steal extras to take to their desks. haha :D YUM! Great products, fresh, nice small sizes, huge bag!
Leia R.
orem, UT
I honestly hate chocolate except a select few, Butterfinger is one of my favorites. My kids like crunch and my husband loves them all. It's nice to please everyone
darlene n.
Franklin, NJ
I did not get a strong chocolate flavor from this candy. it coated my mouth with a fatty feeling but not chocolate. i enjoyed Hersheys better chocolate flavor