BY NESTLÉ

The perfect bag to share fun messages to friends and loved ones with. see more...

Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love both sweet candy and chocolate then this is the ultimate bag made for you! I don't eat candy often but I love that they are individually wrapped, single serving size so I can grab the perfect amount to beat the craving and go from there! Oh man just thinking about it makes me want to grab a twix or some starburst!!
daijah p.
I love this can't arrangement all of the candy I'm the bag was wrapped nicely and that's not always the case you can find a bag that has unwrapped candy and I hate that. This is the perfect candy assortment with great packaging!

Sharon L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
NESTLE Assorted Chocolate & Sugar Bag 21.45 oz, 35 pieces has good candy with good flavor, but it is pretty pricey. I love crunch, nerds, and gobstoppers, but butterfingers are not my favorite. I would not recommend this bag to others.
Maris M.
I always enjoy these products with assorted candies of my liking that way you get all of the above and only have to pay as little as possible for a large amount of candy that can last you a substantial amount of time unless your family is as obsessed with sweets as mine than you better stock up.🙂
aryanna m.
This bag of candy is pretty good for the price that it is set at and I just LOVE their chocolate brand and overall it is pretty amazing chocolate! It is great value and it is way better than off brand chocolates!! I would 100 % totally buy this product again!
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
All of my favorite candies in one bag! I like to get these to stock up the room for late night candy snacks. There's a lot of variety so everyone can find something they like.
Valentina E.
Thornton, CO
O o o ... Here comes trouble Nestle chocolate and me-never apart, it gives me energy and gives me boost if I'm hungry. This assorted pack has it all and you don't have to choke on one type of candy until bag is gone...
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
So we got this to give out to some neighborhood kids who have been helping us out..had to get another bag! You can never go bad with chocolate but wow! This had such a great mix! Perfect size and amount. Worth the value!
Jess E.
These giant packages of candy are great for birthday parties, Halloween, and if you like a lot of candy. there are different types of candy in here so anyone who buys this will have a wide variety
Rebecca S.
It's wonderful when you can find a bag of candy like this that has different kinds, but all great candy! My parents have gotten these and when they give out candy on Halloween (I live in an apartment, no one trick or treats there) I get to snack away!