BY NESTLÉ

The perfect bag to share fun messages to friends and loved ones with. see more...

Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
If you love both sweet candy and chocolate then this is the ultimate bag made for you! I don't eat candy often but I love that they are individually wrapped, single serving size so I can grab the perfect amount to beat the craving and go from there! Oh man just thinking about it makes me want to grab a twix or some starburst!!
aryanna m.
aryanna m.
This bag of candy is pretty good for the price that it is set at and I just LOVE their chocolate brand and overall it is pretty amazing chocolate! It is great value and it is way better than off brand chocolates!! I would 100 % totally buy this product again!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
NESTLE Assorted Chocolate & Sugar Bag 21.45 oz, 35 pieces has good candy with good flavor, but it is pretty pricey. I love crunch, nerds, and gobstoppers, but butterfingers are not my favorite. I would not recommend this bag to others.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
So we got this to give out to some neighborhood kids who have been helping us out..had to get another bag! You can never go bad with chocolate but wow! This had such a great mix! Perfect size and amount. Worth the value!
Precious L.
Precious L.
This bag of candy is perfect. I liked the fact that there is a lot of different flavors. My niece's and nephew's love going into this bag of awesomeness.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I am a candy freak! I love the assortment bags. These are the best way for me to get my candy fix and also keep it mixed up regularly.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
I love the variety in this package. it is great option for the office, and at home, to curb cravings and get a little chocolate fix.
Kowaniki P.
Kowaniki P.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Mis dulces y/ o chocolates favoritos, son una delicia. En especial en ésos días del mes que uno solo quiere ver películas.
Venecia W.
Venecia W.
Small candies I can take in my ourse, AMAZING!!! When I need a little sweetness in my kife, this is where I go.
Irina D.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased his for my Sunday school students and by loved it! It was the perfect size for 12 kids