BY NESTLÉ

The perfect bag to share fun messages to friends and loved ones with. see more...

Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
So we got this to give out to some neighborhood kids who have been helping us out..had to get another bag! You can never go bad with chocolate but wow! This had such a great mix! Perfect size and amount. Worth the value!
Kowaniki P.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Mis dulces y/ o chocolates favoritos, son una delicia. En especial en ésos días del mes que uno solo quiere ver películas.
Maris M.
I always enjoy these products with assorted candies of my liking that way you get all of the above and only have to pay as little as possible for a large amount of candy that can last you a substantial amount of time unless your family is as obsessed with sweets as mine than you better stock up.🙂
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I am a candy freak! I love the assortment bags. These are the best way for me to get my candy fix and also keep it mixed up regularly.
Rebecca S.
It's wonderful when you can find a bag of candy like this that has different kinds, but all great candy! My parents have gotten these and when they give out candy on Halloween (I live in an apartment, no one trick or treats there) I get to snack away!
Trudy P.
Middleburg, FL
This is the best for the chocolate lover. A little bit of everything in the bag. Variety for anyone.
Keisha H.
Love it. has all the best can't it it recommended to everyone very delicious
Caitlyn T.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
I love eating these around Halloween time and year round! I love the variety it provides
Jess E.
These giant packages of candy are great for birthday parties, Halloween, and if you like a lot of candy. there are different types of candy in here so anyone who buys this will have a wide variety
Delirio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love chocolate!! :D
Every time I see these type of bags that have different type of chocolate I like to buy them.