BY NESTLÉ

Chloe B.
I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
Shallini P.
Brooklyn, NY
I can eat this stuff all day! So delicious! I always have this in my bag to go! I will recommend this chocolate!
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
Morgan C.
Yum love all the candies in here, good price, good assortment just great!!!
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Good assortment of chocolate candy! Exchange size bags are good for fun Valentines activities. Cute packaging stands out. Price similar to alternatives. Tastes great! Always has been a favorite of this combination.
Daniela B.
My kids love this , i usually buy them the big bags for special events in their schools i purchase this at costco or any local store , this chocolates are tasty yet not my favorite , i will repurchase as needed
Brittney B.
Oxford
These are cool. They have cute little heart designs on the chocolate. The packages have 'Too' and 'From' on them. So, it's easy to write Valentine's.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc