BY NESTLÉ

Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Daniela B.
My kids love this , i usually buy them the big bags for special events in their schools i purchase this at costco or any local store , this chocolates are tasty yet not my favorite , i will repurchase as needed
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Good assortment of chocolate candy! Exchange size bags are good for fun Valentines activities. Cute packaging stands out. Price similar to alternatives. Tastes great! Always has been a favorite of this combination.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the textures of this chocolate. Is not so sweet I like .and the bags look so nice too.with defrant color.
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I love nestle chocolate and having a variety of little ones to grab on the go is perfect to put in the cupboard. Inexpensive as well.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I'm a chocoholic. There, I outted myself. My day is not complete without at least one small piece a day. I love dark, milky, not so fond of white. I love the Nestle Assorted bag because it's like diving into a treasure box--so many lovely treats! The variety is terrific, and you know the taste will be too!
Sophie O.
Chaddesden, Derby
😍😍😍 so fab love these so so much! Was the best little addition to Valentine's Day. I got these given as a gift and I loved them so so so much. Wish they were available all year round because they are just so fab, I would definitely repurchase next year.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this especially crunch! You can ever go wrong with this! It's just so sweet and taste so amazing and nice! I'm craving some right now writing this! Definitely go buy this! I always buy mines at the drugstore and recommend this to anyone who wants different types to try!
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
This was such a great variety bag. It was an easy gift at a Valentine's Day party. Everyone was able to get something they enjoyed! It is also nice to have around the house to snack on when you want a little treat for yourself. I would recommend this product.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc