BY NESTLÉ

Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Good assortment of chocolate candy! Exchange size bags are good for fun Valentines activities. Cute packaging stands out. Price similar to alternatives. Tastes great! Always has been a favorite of this combination.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Brittney B.
Oxford
These are cool. They have cute little heart designs on the chocolate. The packages have 'Too' and 'From' on them. So, it's easy to write Valentine's.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Fatima V.
Valentine's is just around the corner and my sister has a class to hand out candy to. Love crunch so much. Although I'm allergic to peanuts, the crunch just makes this worth it overall.
Ceylan Y.
Love theseee soo sweeeeewt and taste reallly goodd decent size of products loveeee themmmm
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
All my favorites wrapped in one big bag I love my chocolatesI love my crunch my babe Ruths I need to go buy a bag now melt in your mouth
Daniela B.
My kids love this , i usually buy them the big bags for special events in their schools i purchase this at costco or any local store , this chocolates are tasty yet not my favorite , i will repurchase as needed
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc