Add a Photo

#795 in Chocolate
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Valentine's is just around the corner and my sister has a class to hand out candy to. Love crunch so much. Although I'm allergic to peanuts, the crunch just makes this worth it overall.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
All time favorites in one bag at a great price. I love to share these with my son , something for the whole family, Laffy Taffy banana flavor is my favorite.
Bobby J.
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
My favorite bag of candy! It has all my favorites and plays the role of a sampler. Great for entertaining guests and nice to put in a candy dish!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA
The bad pretty much explains itself . Good variety for valentines treats and normally at a decent price .
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
All my favorites wrapped in one big bag I love my chocolatesI love my crunch my babe Ruths I need to go buy a bag now melt in your mouth
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
I love this especially crunch! You can ever go wrong with this! It's just so sweet and taste so amazing and nice! I'm craving some right now writing this! Definitely go buy this! I always buy mines at the drugstore and recommend this to anyone who wants different types to try!
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
Derby
😍😍😍 so fab love these so so much! Was the best little addition to Valentine's Day. I got these given as a gift and I loved them so so so much. Wish they were available all year round because they are just so fab, I would definitely repurchase next year.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Oakville
I love these chocolates, when you're craving something sweet but not too big of a snack, this is perfect! I always but nestle cuz I know no matter the chocolate, I love it!
nita C.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc