Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#748 in Chocolate
Bailey T.
Bailey T.

So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

A nag of candy to fill the bags for the valentine holiday! Perfect and delicious, cant beat the classics.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA

The bad pretty much explains itself . Good variety for valentines treats and normally at a decent price .
Christina B.
Christina B.

Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, Ky

Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Breana S.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX

I love these candies and they come with all kinds you don't just have to choose one, I love it!!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA

Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

All time favorite bag of candy! Has something in it for everyone, a no fail delish every time!
madiha O.
madiha O.
Brampton, Ontario, ON, ON

Its great for gift . i like the multi color concept for both boys and girls. good for favors.
nita C.
nita C.
Warrior, AL

I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc

Join Now