Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#783 in Chocolate
Christina B.
Christina B.

Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Breana S.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX

I love these candies and they come with all kinds you don't just have to choose one, I love it!!
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY

Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA

Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

All time favorite bag of candy! Has something in it for everyone, a no fail delish every time!
Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC

All my favorites wrapped in one big bag I love my chocolatesI love my crunch my babe Ruths I need to go buy a bag now melt in your mouth
Kady S.
Kady S.
Barrackpore, West Indies

I love this especially crunch! You can ever go wrong with this! It's just so sweet and taste so amazing and nice! I'm craving some right now writing this! Definitely go buy this! I always buy mines at the drugstore and recommend this to anyone who wants different types to try!
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
Derby

😍😍😍 so fab love these so so much! Was the best little addition to Valentine's Day. I got these given as a gift and I loved them so so so much. Wish they were available all year round because they are just so fab, I would definitely repurchase next year.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Oakville

I love these chocolates, when you're craving something sweet but not too big of a snack, this is perfect! I always but nestle cuz I know no matter the chocolate, I love it!
nita C.
nita C.

I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc

Join Now