BY NESTLÉ

Christina B.
Christina B.
Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Breana S.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX
I love these candies and they come with all kinds you don't just have to choose one, I love it!!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Valentine's is just around the corner and my sister has a class to hand out candy to. Love crunch so much. Although I'm allergic to peanuts, the crunch just makes this worth it overall.
Tina's R.
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
This was the best buy for my kids Valentine's Day party at school! So simple for the kids to fill out to and from and I didn't have to worry about sending a treat in because the card wasnthe trea!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Lapeer, Mi
These are cool. They have cute little heart designs on the chocolate. The packages have 'Too' and 'From' on them. So, it's easy to write Valentine's.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
All time favorites in one bag at a great price. I love to share these with my son , something for the whole family, Laffy Taffy banana flavor is my favorite.
nita C.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc