Add a Photo

#789 in Chocolate
brooklynn w.
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX

They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL

I love this chocolate flavor is incredible nestle pure cocoa too rich and sabraso is pleasing to the taste and smell also
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH

Makes Valentine's dish look amazing and the variety is delicious you always have a delicious treat to choose from
Shallini P.
Shallini P.
Brooklyn, NY

I can eat this stuff all day! So delicious! I always have this in my bag to go! I will recommend this chocolate!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I like the textures of this chocolate. Is not so sweet I like .and the bags look so nice too.with defrant color.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA

The bad pretty much explains itself . Good variety for valentines treats and normally at a decent price .
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

A nag of candy to fill the bags for the valentine holiday! Perfect and delicious, cant beat the classics.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Christina B.
Christina B.

Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Breana S.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX

I love these candies and they come with all kinds you don't just have to choose one, I love it!!
nita C.
nita C.

I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc