BY NESTLÉ

Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Lapeer, Mi
These are cool. They have cute little heart designs on the chocolate. The packages have 'Too' and 'From' on them. So, it's easy to write Valentine's.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
All time favorites in one bag at a great price. I love to share these with my son , something for the whole family, Laffy Taffy banana flavor is my favorite.
Bobby J.
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
My favorite bag of candy! It has all my favorites and plays the role of a sampler. Great for entertaining guests and nice to put in a candy dish!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Makes Valentine's dish look amazing and the variety is delicious you always have a delicious treat to choose from
Christina B.
Christina B.
Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
A nag of candy to fill the bags for the valentine holiday! Perfect and delicious, cant beat the classics.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
nita C.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc