BY NESTLÉ

Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I love nestle chocolate and having a variety of little ones to grab on the go is perfect to put in the cupboard. Inexpensive as well.
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
Magda V.
miami, FL
I love this chocolate flavor is incredible nestle pure cocoa too rich and sabraso is pleasing to the taste and smell also
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Makes Valentine's dish look amazing and the variety is delicious you always have a delicious treat to choose from
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the textures of this chocolate. Is not so sweet I like .and the bags look so nice too.with defrant color.
Shallini P.
Brooklyn, NY
I can eat this stuff all day! So delicious! I always have this in my bag to go! I will recommend this chocolate!
Bailey T.
So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie S.
A nag of candy to fill the bags for the valentine holiday! Perfect and delicious, cant beat the classics.
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA
The bad pretty much explains itself . Good variety for valentines treats and normally at a decent price .
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc