BY NESTLÉ

monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the textures of this chocolate. Is not so sweet I like .and the bags look so nice too.with defrant color.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
A nag of candy to fill the bags for the valentine holiday! Perfect and delicious, cant beat the classics.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Christina B.
Christina B.
Great value and classic chocolate ... I always get on sale with a coupon which is a double plus !
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Breana S.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX
I love these candies and they come with all kinds you don't just have to choose one, I love it!!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Great variety for those that like regular chocolate and. Candy tasted fresh and rich as usual.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Valentine's is just around the corner and my sister has a class to hand out candy to. Love crunch so much. Although I'm allergic to peanuts, the crunch just makes this worth it overall.
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
nita C.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc