BY NESTLÉ

Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I'm a chocoholic. There, I outted myself. My day is not complete without at least one small piece a day. I love dark, milky, not so fond of white. I love the Nestle Assorted bag because it's like diving into a treasure box--so many lovely treats! The variety is terrific, and you know the taste will be too!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Good assortment of chocolate candy! Exchange size bags are good for fun Valentines activities. Cute packaging stands out. Price similar to alternatives. Tastes great! Always has been a favorite of this combination.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
My kids love this , i usually buy them the big bags for special events in their schools i purchase this at costco or any local store , this chocolates are tasty yet not my favorite , i will repurchase as needed
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I love nestle chocolate and having a variety of little ones to grab on the go is perfect to put in the cupboard. Inexpensive as well.
brooklynn w.
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
They all tasted great and they were in cute little heart shapes for Valentine's day I was in love with the idea and taste !!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the textures of this chocolate. Is not so sweet I like .and the bags look so nice too.with defrant color.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Who can go wrong with this assortment? Perfect for treats for a classroom. I love the price too!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
This was such a great variety bag. It was an easy gift at a Valentine's Day party. Everyone was able to get something they enjoyed! It is also nice to have around the house to snack on when you want a little treat for yourself. I would recommend this product.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Valentine's is just around the corner and my sister has a class to hand out candy to. Love crunch so much. Although I'm allergic to peanuts, the crunch just makes this worth it overall.
Tina's R.
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
This was the best buy for my kids Valentine's Day party at school! So simple for the kids to fill out to and from and I didn't have to worry about sending a treat in because the card wasnthe trea!
nita C.
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc