BY NESTLÉ

Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Chocolate is real good. So friendly, lovely and sweet like chocolate. What should I give to someone for Valentine's Day. Omg I have great idea... Nestle Assorted chocolate Valentine bag. There yummy, pretty and it's so nice to get them for Valentine's Day. But u also can buy and eat on a regular day. Which I bet a lot of people do. I give it 4 stars because there are delicious and cute and for Valentine's Day a perfect gift.
Chloe B.
I love using thsi for Valentines day because it is a really good price and it tasts so very good
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
My favorite bag of candy! It has all my favorites and plays the role of a sampler. Great for entertaining guests and nice to put in a candy dish!
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
All my favorites wrapped in one big bag I love my chocolatesI love my crunch my babe Ruths I need to go buy a bag now melt in your mouth
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA
The bad pretty much explains itself . Good variety for valentines treats and normally at a decent price .
Bailey T.
So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorites in one bag at a great price. I love to share these with my son , something for the whole family, Laffy Taffy banana flavor is my favorite.
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Not 100% sure why anyone even needs to read a review on this.. It's chocolate, it's delicious, buy it! Baby Ruth's are underrated but delicious
Shallini P.
Brooklyn, NY
I can eat this stuff all day! So delicious! I always have this in my bag to go! I will recommend this chocolate!
Jamie P.
All time favorite bag of candy! Has something in it for everyone, a no fail delish every time!
nita C.
I love these candy I wish I had some if I could get one thanks again ncc