Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Kayla S.
The chocolate you see at grandma's that you've always doubted..is absolutely delicious! Mmmm so good love mint chocolate totally worth the try!
Evita V.
Vilnius
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM!! They taste soooooo good ! They're not for everyone's taste , but for those who like a unique taste , they will love it
Becky H.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy these every year at Christmas and they are my absolute favorite.
They are super thin and the perfect pairing with an after dinner coffee!
Annanosbest
I'm not a chocolate fan at all, but I just love the combination of chocolate and mint flavor. I love these espically during Christmas season.
joylene s.
Dartmouth, NS
These are my absolute favorite during Christmas time, these are great any time but really reminds me of Christmas time when I was young :)
Aeron M.
I love these so much. I always get them for people as Christmas gifts, and everyone always liked them.... They melt in your mouth too :)
Katelyn T.
I love these things, just wish they had a bit more mint in them. I realize they are thin mints, but a bit more mint would be awesome.
Lulu C.
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
These are to die for! I love all things minty and add chocolate to that and, well, a box doesn't last very long if it's left near me.
Nicola D.
I love love love the taste of these treats i love the dark chocolate on the outside and mint on the inside i would rate it 10/10
member-4a9478205
Guelph ON
I am obsessed with this hot chocolate!!! It is cheap, and tastes amazing!! I also have other flavors too but this is my favorite!
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good