Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
eleanor d.
This chocolate has by far always won me over, my two favorite things, mint and chocolate! A treat for when i was a young kid and a treat for now! Definitely going to purchase more!
Olivia A.
I generally hate any kind of dark chocolate but these are perfection! They are very thin, sweet, and just delicious! I don't even know what more I can say about them!! So good!!!
Sophie K.
My family loves these and every Christmas they go through about 6 boxes, I'm personally not a fan I find them too rich but everyone else is obsessed with them and the smell does make me happy because it does make me think of Christmas
Mónica G.
Guatemala, guatemala
I feel in love with After Eight at the first bite. The dark chocolate and the mint combinaction creates a ilky texture. Plus, they are the prefect ize just to endulge yourself
Rupinder B.
By far my favorite chocolate! The balance of the mint and dark chocolate is perfect! It's my guilty pleasure! I enjoy the fact that it isn't overwhelmingly sweet.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
Honestly it's the perfect mint. Great size and flavor. When you bite into it you get the great contrast of the dark chocolate and the cool mint inside. I'm a big fan.
Lavender N.
This is heaven! Its so light and delicious! I always buy it for my mom and grandma and they adore it, the mint and the dark chocolate is a perfect combination 😍
Amber C.
bury , UK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these.. I get them every Christmas without doubt. It does become hard to stop eating them once you start and I normally eat the whole box within a day
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Anything that is chocolate mint are yummy. After Eight's are so yummy, I usually buy them around Christmas. After Eight hot chocolate is amazing as well!
Sophie B.
London , London
This was always a special treat in my household and it continues to be a guilty pleasure. Not too sweet and a perfect blend of dark chocolate and mint.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you liked After Eight right away or you needed some time to start liking it (like me)?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?