Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Alice L.
The packaging is cute and a classic holiday staple. The treat itself is very light in texture and flavor. The light chocolate coating is crispy when you bite into it and it compliments the overall treat.
This is such a refreshing treat, especially if you put it in the freezer.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
I love these, so does my six year old daughter. They have a lovely smooth texture. Melt in your mouth and the mint flavor isn't too intense. My nana used to buy these for my daughter as a treat and she would have one after her dinner in the evening. We have bought cheaper brands before to compare but none are as nice as these
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried this chocolate at my Mother's in law and I really enjoyed it, usually I don't go for dark chocolate because I find it bitter, but this chocolate is not bitter at all and I absolutely loved the creaminess of
its mint filling. It left my mouth with a cool and refreshing sensation
after I ate it.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
Are the best I love the combination between chocolate and mint is the richest in the world. Is one of the best gifts one can make. The only bad thing is that they are a bit expensive. I would definitely show this product to other people. This product never fails is very good.
Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite #holiday #treats. There is just enough peppermint flavor and I love the dark chocolate!
We buy them every year for the holiday parties we host and will continue to do so!
BreeAnna M.
Prince George , BC
These are great we have them on the counter every Christmas. We buy them at our local grocery store. The flavour is amazing it's cool and refreshing. A great treat for the price. Highly recommend!
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
Never liked mint desserts but these are so good ! The dark chocolate really complements the mint flavor and you don't feel bad after eating a bunch (you shouldnt but sometimes you cant resist)
Hena D.
It's almost December and I can't wait to get my hands on these!! I love the combination of dark chocolate and mint, it just melts in your mouth. I love munching on these during the holidays.
Jyoti G.
India
Who doesn't like chocolate and i am biggest chocolate eater i think.. + if itz nestle i can eat this chocolate for hours... this brand gives such an amazing taste.. i Love nestle and recommend everyone to try this once
Katelyn N.
timberlea
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy these during Christmas, a wonderful Holiday treat.. or anytime of the year really. You can't go wrong with mint chocolate, probably one of the best candy inventions! YUM
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you liked After Eight right away or you needed some time to start liking it (like me)?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?