Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Nada K.
Giza
My brother bought it to us with he was travelling abroad from like 10 years ago when we tried it we could not stop eating it and we finished the whole pack. Although it is not available in our country but i always tell anyone who is traveling to get it for us. really it is one of the best chocolates :))
Dana H.
This is my favourite dark chocolate product. My family always buy the festive period and it reminds me of they times every time I eat them. I love the mint fondant type cream in the middle. They are so lovely and you can pick them up for £1 when they are on a deal from supermarkets.
Amanda K.
Quesnel, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love mint. Its one of my favourite flavours. Combine it with chocolate and it is even better. These chocolates are just so perfect. Thin and decadent yet packed full of flavour.These little chocolates are perfect for gift giving as well. :)
Shona L.
I had not eaten these since I was a child so when I saw them at Costco I had to buy a big box. They were as delicious as I remember them being, the dark chocolate provides a balance to the sweet mint cream. The bonus is they are so rich that only 2 or 3 will satisfy your chocolate craving.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
These are a nostalgic must have in my life. As soon as it hits Xmas time you have to get your hands on these thin dark chocolate mints and again put in fridge then get good Xmas movies on and chill. Total bliss
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious classic! Decadent little thin chocolates filled with fresh mint cream. You can't go wrong with these! It's difficult not eating the entire box at once! A little too expensive for what it is though.
Flo C.
Muy rico este chocolate, la textura es muy sirve, es muy liviano, la manera en la que mezclan el chocolate con la menta es perfecta y tiene como resultado un chocolate muy refrescante, me encanta!! Lo recomiendo!!
Charlie S.
Birmingham, Birmingham
I hate dark chocolate but I happen to love these. They're called after eights but who really waits till them to eat these! Perfect for sharing and perfect for eating to yourself.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
After Eight's are a tradition in my household, every December we purchase several boxes of these delicious little mint patties and we have a couple every night! They are very strongly mint flavored, but not in an overpowering or unpleasant way. The dark chocolate cover provides a good base and evens out the minty filling!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
Oh my god i love this !! the only thing that i didn't expect that its also for Nestle woww !!
i love everything from Nestle mý dad used to get us AfterEight every time he pass the DutyFree in the airport they were come milted but after puting it in the refrigator and separate the envelops we enjoy it finaly hahah , great cambination for the mint and chocolate and i think it had some alcohol in i don't know
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you liked After Eight right away or you needed some time to start liking it (like me)?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?