Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Dark Chocolate and Mint is one of the best combinations ever!

After Eights are the perfect balance of chocolate and mint, they are not too sickly and they are almost refreshing.

Although they are small they are filling... after a few or more.

Would recommend if you like this combination of tastes.
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great chocolate, tastes super minty with a hint of milk chocolate. Reminds me of peppermint patties which I love. My favourite is the After Eight flavoured hot chocolatie mix! Great job Nestlé
Ricia W.
Hassocks
I love After Eight! We often have two or three after dinner most evenings. Mint cream encapsulated in thin dark chocolate. Ideal for after a meal at a dinner party when entertaining, or as a little treat when you need a chocolate fix.
Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I am not into dark chocolates but this one with mint is very tasty and it is very light and refreshing love it so much it reminds me of the old days ..it is affordable I recommended to all who want taste dark chocolate because they are going to love it and love how the dark chocolate with mint
Lauren R.
Willow road, Kettering
One of the families Christmas favourites. I can always rely on my nan having a box or two for he family during the Christmas period. There’s no one of us (and we have a big family) that don’t like them.
Chantelle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best mint chocolate on the market. These are so addictive I could probably eat the entire pack in one sitting. They always remind me of Christmas but are perfect all year round.
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must for Christmas Day. They are a classic at Christmas time. We buy them every year at Christmas. The whole family loves them. They are great value for money, light and satisfying after a big Christmas dinner. It's weird how we only have them at Christmas. Great for the #holidaycountdown highly recommend this to you all 💋🎄
Alex B.
Accrington, Accrington
I love dark chocolate and mints so when they are put together I'm in chocolate heaven! After eights have a smooth minty filling that compliments the thin dark chocolate outer and tastes amazing. However they can be sticky if the filling oozes out so don't let them melt. They are also great value for money as you get loads in the box.
Nada K.
Giza
My brother bought it to us with he was travelling abroad from like 10 years ago when we tried it we could not stop eating it and we finished the whole pack. Although it is not available in our country but i always tell anyone who is traveling to get it for us. really it is one of the best chocolates :))
Dana H.
This is my favourite dark chocolate product. My family always buy the festive period and it reminds me of they times every time I eat them. I love the mint fondant type cream in the middle. They are so lovely and you can pick them up for £1 when they are on a deal from supermarkets.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good