Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Kevin D.
Fresno, CA
Love em. Perfect size for a snack or breath mint. Problem is i can't stop at just one. They are also easy to take on the go, because they are individually wrapped.
kristina b.
These don't last long in our house!! Absolutely love the light texture and rich flavor! Even the kids love them and they don't normally like minty things!
Vicky S.
These are always a great little sweet after a meal. I only graded it a four because they seem just a bit waxy, but I'll gladly eat them when offered.
Amy M.
Love the dark chocolate and cool mint combo! I think they make the perfect after dinner mint to cleanse the pallet and curb that sweet tooth!
Sarah c.
Bellingham, WA
Not a huge chocolate fan but these bring my back to the holidays and just the right size for me when on the random time I do want chocolate.
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes. I love mint so it must trump the dark chocolate.
Emily H.
Middletown, CT
My favorite thing in the world!! I love that they are so thin and gives your just the perfect mix of mint and chocolate
Brittany F.
This is a holiday essential at my house. It reminds me of being at my grandparents. Great taste and smooth chocolate.
Carina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom makes the most amazing after eight cake for me. Great minty refresher after dinner or in between.
Ashley J.
Springfield, OR
Really really good flavor. mint and chocolate are two of my favorite flavors, so them together is heaven.
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good