Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies!! They're so good and one of my favorites!! I haven't had one in a while but I'll crave for one sometimes. Haha so for those who like mint chocolate cookies, highly recommend!!
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are always a holiday staple in our house. I don't know why we don't have them year round. They taste great and are always priced cheaply. I highly recommend them for their smooth chocolate taste and cool minty flavor.
Enzie S.
My grandma always had After Eight Mints at her home and I loved the taste. Each piece of chocolate comes in it's own little pouch and just looks like something very special. Available at most grocery stores it's a great buy!
PAULINA B.
Norridge, IL
These mint chocolate thins are delicious. You can never eat only one. Each mint thin is packed in an individual envelope. They are the perfect combination of chocolate and mint. However, I've had trouble finding them in stores recently.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
For all of you dark chocolate fans, this is delectable ! I don't normally eat dark chocolate but this is absolutely delicious ! Unfortunately I've never seen it in stores here in the states but have been able to order them from Amazon
Maura H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These always remind me of my father and these were a special treat after dinner but come on, who can eat just one!? These are so delicious. They would also make a really cute gift!
Linda C.
Nashua, NH
I received a box from my parents in Canada, every year at Christmas, you get so many in a box, that you don't mind passing it around  as an after dinner palette cleanser.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love anything with mint and chocolate and these are amazing. They often get compared to andes mints and to be honest, I buy those more; however, these ones are also very nice!
Anne Marie M.
East Rockaway, NY
Whenever I would visit my grandma she had these & they were always given to us as a treat after dinner. They melted in your mouth & the mint flavor was not overpowering it was just perfect
Janet H.
Wish I could find these more consistently at my local grocery stores! They are great, with a way better flavor and ratio of chocolate to mint than the typical York Peppermint Patties.
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good