Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Cape M.
Always the best! I love most mint chocolate. It these are my favorite. Not too big. Just enough.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so addicted to these right now!!! They are life in a candy bar! Buying more tomorrow #addict
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just do not like it at all. I don’t like anything mint flavoured, it’d basically a toothpaste
Christine J.
Cocagne, NB
After Eight is one of my favorite mint chocolates. Especially the After eight hot chocolates!!
Brooke M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these but cant eat too many as can be a little sickly. Very strong flavour which i love
Victoria w.
These are so good! They are just like York, but ten times better! I would totally recommend!
Kelsey M.
Tastes very rich and a great balance between the chocolate and the mint, highly recommend!
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg!!!!! I love these soooooo much!!!!! Every time I eat them it reminds me of Christmas
Allison W.
After Eights are a holiday tradition in my house. They are a great after meal treat!
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you liked After Eight right away or you needed some time to start liking it (like me)?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?