Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Dawn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Give me all of these, in my face hole. Used to binge eat these as a child when my grandmother wasn't looking
Christina J.
These are the original minty chocolate treat to me. I e tried plenty of copies but nothing beats After Eight.
Kaja L.
Simple divine chocolates! Inside they have a menthol filler that perfectly gives to the chocolate itself.
Lori J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tanya R.
Great, refreshing chocolate, with a layer of dark chocolate and minty centre. Very unique powerful taste
Ritika A.
I didn’t liked it personally because i hate mint flavour I tried it because I love nestle chocolates
Javier A.
CAROLINA
I like these, but only in small doses. Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint
Cátia O.
Portugal
These thins have just the right amount of chocolate and peppermint. Great with a cup of coffee. :-)
Cape M.
Always the best! I love most mint chocolate. It these are my favorite. Not too big. Just enough.
Sarah B.
Kingston , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so addicted to these right now!!! They are life in a candy bar! Buying more tomorrow #addict
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good