Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lorna W.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Lauren R.Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really delicious after dinner mints! It’s hard to eat just one. I mostly eat them on holidays or special ocassions with company. I would buy these again and recommend them! They are worth every penny!
Kristina S.
After Eight's are one of my favourite chocolate snacks for a number of reasons:

1. It hits the spot when I have a craving for something sweet.

2. It's very refreshing. It's a 1-2 bite sized thin chocolate filled with peppermint. Once eaten it refreshes your pallet and makes your mouth feel fresh, regardless of what you've eaten beforehand.

3. After Eight's are great when having dinner parties because it lets your guests almost feel like they've brushed their teeth after eating and most people really like them.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
I could eat an entire box of these alone, at once. They are creamy and smooth and just the right amount of mint. They make a nice gift or treat for someone as well because the packaging is pretty. Now I need to go buy a box!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! I love eating them! The box goes too quickly when i buy them. They are the perfect thickness and have the right amount of filling. I highly recommend this candy!
Cristina G.
I first experienced these when I was a kid on vacation in Canada. As someone who loves the combination of mint and chocolate, this felt like top-tier stuff. Sadly, they're harder to get in the US, so it was literally years before I was able to get my hands on another box, courtesy of Amazon--and they definitely lived up to nostalgia! I don't understand the point of comparing them to Andes. They're both great. Why choose when you can get both?
Sarah H.
These bring me back to my childhood. My grandma would joke with me that they can't be eaten until after eight. She actually did wait until after eight to pull these out whenI was over. They were always so good and such a treat to get. I haven't had them in awhile but they have great memories attached from when I was a kid. The creamy mint paired with the dark chocolate is perfection. Highly recommend if you like mint and chocolate.
Pamela H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
If it has mint & chocolate, I'm a fan! I love these but they're pretty rich so I can only eat about two or three pieces at a time and then in a couple of hours I go back for a few more pieces and before I know it, they're all gone haha! Seriously though, it will take me about five days to polish off a box.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
I first tried this when I moved to Scotland for college. They offer it at a number of the restaurant after the dinner. It's very refreshing yet decadent. A perfect way to end a meal. Also, I like eating it with a u of hot tea on a cold night - perfect light dessert.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
This treat has been special to me for years. When I was a child my mother and Aunt would buy them for every occasion. The dark chocolate isn't too sweet and the mint pairs perfectly! My only issue is that I eat half the box every time I buy them! The smooth texture melts in your mouth! Also great to bake with.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love mint dark chocolate thins are great with a goid cup of coffee for a snack. Just don't eat all the box at once talk about sugar and calories high but everything in moderation
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Any other After Eight fans out there who don't usually like most dark chocolate!?
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you find these? They show up randomly in my grocery store and they are so good