Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
- "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
- "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
1. It hits the spot when I have a craving for something sweet.
2. It's very refreshing. It's a 1-2 bite sized thin chocolate filled with peppermint. Once eaten it refreshes your pallet and makes your mouth feel fresh, regardless of what you've eaten beforehand.
3. After Eight's are great when having dinner parties because it lets your guests almost feel like they've brushed their teeth after eating and most people really like them.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos