Nestlé After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins uploaded by Cape M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® After Eight® Mint Chocolate Thins. see more...

• After Eight or Andes??10 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolat...1 Answers
  • How did they get their name?6 Answers
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate, it overpowers the cool mint" in 1 review
  • "I do like these, and I think the dark chocolate and mint compliment each other, but only in small doses." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of dark chocolates but I could down a whole box of these or Andes." in 1 review
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I first experienced these when I was a kid on vacation in Canada. As someone who loves the combination of mint and chocolate, this felt like top-tier stuff. Sadly, they're harder to get in the US, so it was literally years before I was able to get my hands on another box, courtesy of Amazon--and they definitely lived up to nostalgia! I don't understand the point of comparing them to Andes. They're both great. Why choose when you can get both?
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
I first tried this when I moved to Scotland for college. They offer it at a number of the restaurant after the dinner. It's very refreshing yet decadent. A perfect way to end a meal. Also, I like eating it with a u of hot tea on a cold night - perfect light dessert.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
For all of you dark chocolate fans, this is delectable ! I don't normally eat dark chocolate but this is absolutely delicious ! Unfortunately I've never seen it in stores here in the states but have been able to order them from Amazon
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Rockville, MD
I love these cookies!! They're so good and one of my favorites!! I haven't had one in a while but I'll crave for one sometimes. Haha so for those who like mint chocolate cookies, highly recommend!!
Carina J.
Carina J.
My mom makes the most amazing after eight cake for me. Great minty refresher after dinner or in between.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
These bring me back to my childhood. My grandma would joke with me that they can't be eaten until after eight. She actually did wait until after eight to pull these out whenI was over. They were always so good and such a treat to get. I haven't had them in awhile but they have great memories attached from when I was a kid. The creamy mint paired with the dark chocolate is perfection. Highly recommend if you like mint and chocolate.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Nashua, NH
I received a box from my parents in Canada, every year at Christmas, you get so many in a box, that you don't mind passing it around  as an after dinner palette cleanser.
PAULINA B.
PAULINA B.
Norridge, IL
These mint chocolate thins are delicious. You can never eat only one. Each mint thin is packed in an individual envelope. They are the perfect combination of chocolate and mint. However, I've had trouble finding them in stores recently.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
This treat has been special to me for years. When I was a child my mother and Aunt would buy them for every occasion. The dark chocolate isn't too sweet and the mint pairs perfectly! My only issue is that I eat half the box every time I buy them! The smooth texture melts in your mouth! Also great to bake with.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love mint dark chocolate thins are great with a goid cup of coffee for a snack. Just don't eat all the box at once talk about sugar and calories high but everything in moderation
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
After Eight or Andes??
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
How did they get their name?
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
Does anyone know if they make the stick shaped After Eight chocolates anymore? What do you prefer, these square patties or the sticks?