BY NESTLÉ

• Never had this that I know of is it like a crunch bar? Where is t...3 Answers
  • These are just heaven in a bar!!! They are sooooo delicious and t...1 Answers
  • Where can these be found? I have never seen or even heard of them...9 Answers
Nestlé Aero Chocolate Bars
  • "The air bubbles create an interesting contrast against the smooth chocolate for a nice surprise!" in 5 reviews
Kelsey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had this the first time living in London. I’m so happy you can get it back in the states! It’s one of my favorite treats. So light and airy and creamy! Their mint flavor is just as delicious and refreshing as well.
Megan D.
I absolutely love aero chocolate. It's the perfect sweetness and just letting the chocolate melt and dissolve in your mouth is amazing. Halloween is coming and nestle favourites are my go to to hand out. Of course I save the aeros for myself
Maddie F.
I love these so much! They're SOO cool feeling and they taste really light and airy and I absolutely love it! Totally worth the price!! It's way better than any heavier chocolate bar and doesn't make you sick as fast if you eat the whole thing in one sitting lol ;)
Dominique N.
Another one of my favorites from South Africa that I stumbled upon here is the US.
It is so creamy and literally feels like air bubbles in your mouth! Not too rich, the perfect taste. Will continue to buy and recommend for sure!
Grace K.
I tried this once to discover I wasn't all that impressed or shocked by the texture. But nevertheless the taste was still good and the reason I gave it 4 stars is that my mom raves about this chocolate all the time. So if someone wanted to try it I would recommend it, it can be nice to shake things up sometimes.
Bekkah  P.
Lutz, Fl
Love this chocolate it is so yummy and just melts in your mouth I have recommended this to lots of people already I just wish it was sold at more stores it tastes so sweet bit not to the point where you feel the need to visit the dentist this is an must try
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These bars are so fun to eat and smoosh with your tongue when they are a little melted. I love the bubbles, its a fun texture. The mint flavor is my very favorite. Don't let these get too warm though, they will melt and the bubble won't stay. I love these!
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I grew up in aero bars. Even being from Florida where they're hard to find or only found in the "ethnic" aisles at grocery stores and highly priced. My grandma is from Canada and used to bring these back for us when she'd return home for the summer. I was always fascinated by the air bubbles.
Stewart P.
Growing up in Canada, Aero bars were never something I particularly craved but now that I'm no longer living there, I would do just about anything for one. They are a very nice rich chocolate with air bubbles throughout. It is an absolutely genius candy bar! Every once in a blue moon you may be able to find some at a specialty store in the USA.
Lo R.
Loveland, OH
My girlfriend sent me some of these for Sweetest Day and now I'm hooked! The chocolate is very sweet, but not sickeningly so, and the air bubbles create a unique texture you can't get from other candy bars. I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on another one of these at some point.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can these be found? I have never seen or even heard of them. Is it just chocolate or does it have a filling?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Do you like this candy?
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Never had this that I know of is it like a crunch bar? Where is this found? Looks yummy, don’t recall seeing this bar in the states
Michaela P.
These are just heaven in a bar!!! They are sooooo delicious and the little air bubbles inside are so fun when the chocolate melts in your mouth! The snack size is ideal to give to the trick or treaters on Halloween because they are nut/peanut free and gluten free! Yay Aero!