Nestlé Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix Envelopes - 10 CT

BY NESTLÉ #93 in Cocoa

Nestle® Abuelita™ Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix - 10CT.
Ready in seconds.
10/1 oz (28.3 g) envelops. see more...

Nicka P.
Newark, CA
I had a taste of this and i was hooked! I'm not sure how authentic mexican hot chocolate tastes like but this one feels like you're getting hugs from your grandmother. I would definitely buy this because it's like a little mug of hugs. :)
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
If you are latin, you know abuelita. i grew up drinking this chocolate milk, and its so awesome how now they have it in mix it envelopes. its not the same as making it the old fashioned way, but still tastes great!
Melinda G.
I didn't 5 star this because I'm mexican or anything, but because this is honestly the best chocolate you will ever buy. Reheat it or drink it as soon as you're done making it.. It doesn't matter. It always tastes so good😭💕
Ana R.
Vista, CA
This is seriously the best hot chocolate anyone can make!! I recommend this to anyone who loves something sweet and tasty. Let's not forget the delicious part!! Really like this because it reminds me of my childish!
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
I love drinking abuelitas hot chocolate! I love eating it with Mexican sugar bread especially when it's cold it's the perfect time to drink it! I've been drinking this hot chocolate ever since I was a little kid
Bianca B.
north las vegas
I really love this chocolate I am Hispanic so this has always been a Mexican tradition for my family member, especially during Christmas. I love having my bread next to it and my family just enjoying chocolate.
Leticia R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this hot chocolate! it makes me feel like I am a kid again. it's not too sweet and doesn't require any sugar while making it. the only thing I do not enjoy to much is waiting while preparing it, I recommend you prepare it in a pot stovetop.
Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best chocolate to use for hot chocolate. It's been used in my family for years. However, I like this original better than these ready to make envelopes!
jessica c.
One of the best Mexican hot chocolate mixes sold in the U.S. There's nothing like the real deal that I get in Mexico but I still love this stuff! So yummy!
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best hot chocolate ever. This reminds my of my childhood, cold days and mom making a big pot of hot chocolate as a treat after school.