Nestlé Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

by Nestlé

Nestle Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix: Ready in seconds Kosher

Nestlé Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix Bravo Coffe 1lb (Greek Coffee). Hit chocolate or Coffee ??
Is it spicy the way it's supposed to be or is it nutmeg type of spicy?
Can anybody tell me the difference between the chocolate Coco and others I hear it's very good so I was just wondering..
Start your review of Nestlé Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love love Nestlé Abuelita hot chocolate, I use to have it all the time as a little girl and till this day still love it.in 6 reviews
2 months agoStaten Island , NY
This chocolate is so good. It’s not your average chocolate milk. It has other spices in it which give it a unique flavor. I haven’t tried the instant one but the original one is a big block of chocolate that you add to boiling milk. I need to try these!
2 months agoEl Paso, TX
My favorite hot chocolate ever its perfect for holidays and for the winter season or just to have a cup with bread. It tastes chocolaty but not overwhelming sweet. Super delicious
2 months ago1711 S Hobart Los Angeles, CA
My mom raised me with this and I love this. It tastes so good when milk is added to it and it takes as equally good when made with water. It’s very cheap and it comes in a huge amount.i will forever keep buying this
5 months agoLos Angeles, CA
Abuelita hot chocolate isn't something we always have in our house but on certain occasions we decide to have it & it's always feels like having a special treat. You can definitely tell that there is a difference between the Abuelita hot chocolate and regular hot chocolate but I still enjoy both the same.
4 months agoFillmore, CA
I love me some good abuelita hot chocolate! Sometimes I break the chocolate bars into pieces and eat the chocolate by itself! Omg my mother in law heats milk a little bit of cinnamon and this in a pan and when it’s boiling hot she puts it in a blender and makes it frothy so good!
5 months agoDsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have been drinking this hot chocolate for as long as I can remember. (In the large tablet form) When ever it got cold outside my mom made it for me. So to me, it is a taste that comforts me when ever I need it. My daughters called it "grandma's secret receipe hot chocolate".
5 months agoGreenville, SC
I like the flavor a lot, is really sweet. But is too much work to make, and if you don stir it really really good, you will have to pour it. I would buy it again and I recommendit, but if you want something fast, buy something else.
4 months agoSan Diego , CA
I was so happy when Nestlé Abuelita chocolate came up with this Mix! Its a great value for the price! It tastes just like then traditional bar chocolate but its easier and quicker to make! I always recommend this mix!
2 years agoPoteau
¡El chocolate Abuelita es mi chocolate preferido! A mi me encanta este chocolate porque tiene el mejor sabor, es fácil de hacer, y sobre todo es muy barato. El chocolate Abuelita viene con seis delicias tablillas de chocolate en la caja. Cuando yo quiero hacer un chocolate en leche pongo la leche a hervir. Después le pongo una media parte de la tablilla dentro de la leche hervida y la revuelvo hast que se derrita. Cuando se revuelva bien lo pongo en mi taza favorita. El sabor del chocolate es auténtico, si quieres un chocolate original de Mexico entonces compra este mismo. Tiene la mezcla perfecta y la mejor textura sobre los de más. Las tablillas nomas no se pueden usar para un chocolate en leche pero también para preparar postres. Si aplastas las ricas tablillas se pueden usar para hacer pasteles o galletas. Por ejemplo si tienes listo para hacer un pastel de chocolate un ingrediente de más que le puedes echar es el chocolate Abuelita aplastada para que le de más sabor rico. Me encanta que le caja de seis tablillas solo cuesta $3.19 porque es un precio razonable para toda la gente que quiera un chocolate con un sabor auténtico buenísimo.
3 years agoDallas, TX
Nestlé Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Hot Chocolate Mix uploaded by Charlene G.
One of my favorite hot chocolates ever! Takes me back in the day when my grandmother would make this for us on a cold rainy day . You get a hint of cinnamon and coco the best combination! Now they provide Abuelita Hot Chocolate in a instant form. AWESOME!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...