BY ABUELITA #55 in Cocoa

Nestle abuelita authentic mexican chocolate drink mix 6 ct see more...

• What is this? Looks and sounds cool. Mexican hot chocolate in tab...3 Answers
  • Chocolate Abuelita is really good, it is a plus. Drinking hot cho...1 Answers
  • What makes this different than normal hot chocolate?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "it is a little harder to make than the American hot chocolate because you have to brake up the chunk of chocolate." in 5 reviews
  • "add some whipped cream or fluff on top and its the best thing for a cold night!" in 1 review
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate abuelita takes my mind straight into holiday season and cold winter weather. I love this hot chocolate it taste so much better that instant hot chocolate. The taste is just more rich and real. The only bad thing is it does take a while for it to be made but it is worth the wait. My mom makes it with milk but you can use water or both.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The abuelita hot chocolate drink tablets have been used in my house since I can remember. It has a very good warming taste and the chocolate scent that it gives, makes you feel at home. I recommend trying it if you haven’t already.
Linda F.
I love using this product. Having enjoyed Mexican hot chocolate while in San Antonio I found this and found it easy to use, affordable and satisfied my craving for that smooth, rich cinnamon flavor. Add your own touch of cream, whipped cream, etc! Nestlé ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink Tablets 19 oz. Box
Priscilla G.
Love this stuff so much. Brings back so many child memories every time I drink it. I love it on cold days. I would recommend to everyone who loves hot chocolate!
Kristy G.
I absolutely love it!!! It’s great for any cold weather. Whenever I think of winter I think of this. It’s just so delicious especially with some home made whipped cream!!!! 😋
Alyssa G.
This is the best Mexican hot chocolate out there. It's got such a unique delicious taste and it doesn't even need added sugar. It melts fairly quickly so you're not stuck babysitting it forever.
Chelsea H.
Awesome rich hot chocolate, this has been a tradition passed on from generation to the next generation one of the best hot chocolates ever love how smooth it is and how easy it is to make definitely recommend this to everyone on here to give it a try I use milk and evaporated milk with this and it's the bomb dot com lol
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a must and a traditional drink for the holidays and family get togethers. Perfect mixed in with coffee. We love the taste. Highly,highly recommend. Nestlé ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink Tablets 19 oz. Box
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
It's not the holidays without Abuelitas! I've been drinking this since I was a child, and I love that my husband loves it too! The only caution I would give you is that it is incredibly rich and has a lot of spices. You probably won't be able to drink more than a mug full!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
How can abuelita go wrong? I love this especially around Christmas time I love making it for the family. Who doesn't love some chocolate. Add some marshmallows to the top and is perfect! I love the taste of this.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What are some stuff you add to it to make it even better?
Amanda M.
Is this any good?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Do you like this?
Nathalie A.
What is the difference of this hot chocolate then the American hot chocolate?
Anna D.
how would you prepare this? i loved it when my friend made it for me i know it comes in bricks though