BY ABUELITA #62 in Tea

Nestle abuelita authentic mexican chocolate drink mix 6 ct see more...

• Chocolate Abuelita is really good, it is a plus. Drinking hot choco...1 Answers
  • What makes this different than normal hot chocolate?1 Answers
  • Is Mexican hot chocolate spicy? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "it is a little harder to make than the American hot chocolate because you have to brake up the chunk of chocolate." in 5 reviews
  • "add some whipped cream or fluff on top and its the best thing for a cold night!" in 1 review
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I was actually quite excited to try this when I picked it up in the store! It's sweet and chocolatey with a spicey kick to it which is a new experience. I did however, had so much trouble breaking the tabs apart. They would crumble and it took SO LONG for it to dissolve in the boiling water. What I could get out of it, I really liked, but the product was just hard to melt.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
These Mexican hot chocolate tablets make some good chocolate drink. It taste pretty good has a hint of cinnamon and taste pretty darn close to my grandma's Coco. The tablet is big but it's easy to break in half there's a line in the middle. The tablet melts down pretty fast and gets real frothy and taste great! Add a little bit or a lot which ever richness you want!
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite hot chocolate ! Its amazing , the taste is so different from traditional hot chocolates ! It has like a chocolate cinnamony taste ! If you haven't tried it you should! Also its not only good cold we actually make some and pour it into popsicle mold and put them in the freezer and then you have Abuelita pops oh and there soo good !!!!!
Laura A.
Laura A.
I am not a huge fan of hot chocolate but chocolate Abuelita is delicious. I love having this drink right before bed or as soon as I wake up. Or when it is chilly out. This is a little harder to prepare compared to the individual packets but I recommend it. They even offer it in instant packages now.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Foodie Expert
Every time I drink chocolate abuelita, it reminds me of my abuelita! !!! It's the to go chocolate in Mexico when you eat a rosca de reyes or a tamal or you just simply want a delicious cup of cocoa!! It is so good that I've had it on its on.....I would steal pieces of chocolate from mom. :)
Tania P.
Tania P.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot chocolate! I grew up drinking this, my mom makes the best! It takes a little longer than the regular instant packets, but it tastes so good. We add in mostly water, but a little bit of milk also to make it a little more rich. Definitely give this a try, does not disappoint.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly one of my favorite hot choloates. Put your milk on the on low throw in the Abuelita and it is to die for. Super rich so when you're decided how much to put in, be wary! It comes in cute yellow wrapping, easy to find and you won't be able to share after trying your first cup!
Julisa O.
Julisa O.
Easiest to prepare and delicious I'm sure this is in every ones pantry if not I recommend great for the cold. I like to drink it with some Mexican bread warms up my body with this cold weather. Great taste!! Just stir it up with some milk in medium heat and your good to go.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
It's not the holidays without Abuelitas! I've been drinking this since I was a child, and I love that my husband loves it too! The only caution I would give you is that it is incredibly rich and has a lot of spices. You probably won't be able to drink more than a mug full!
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this hot chocolate so much! I'm actually having a cup right now. It is the perfect amount of sweetness, with a taste of cinnamon. I used to buy instant hot chocolate but not anymore. You get cute little solid chocolate tablets that melt into chocolatey goodness.
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
Foodie Expert
What are some stuff you add to it to make it even better?
Amanda M.
Do you like this?
Laylani s.
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
I have always used this Chocolate since I was little!! It's a little sweeter and has a cinnamon taste!! It's so Awesome!! Does anyone even enjoy this Chocolate anymore?? Or is it just me!!
Nathalie A.
Nathalie A.
Foodie Expert
What is the difference of this hot chocolate then the American hot chocolate?