Nestlé 100 Grand/Baby Ruth/Butterfinger/Crunch Variety Pack Candy 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Ericka H.

BY NESTLÉ

This assorted bag is the perfect combination of tasty chocolatey treats for Halloween. It's got all your favorite candy bars - 100 Grand, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, and Nestle Crunch. see more...

Amanda R.
I love this assortment so much! These are all some of my favorites when it comes to candy bars! There are a good amount of each candy in the pack and my favorite is 100 Grand! You need to pick up the bag!
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The assortment of candy! 🍬🍬 this has something for everyone. The carmel gooness of the 100 grand, the peanit butterness of the butterfinger (which no one better lay a finger on lol) and the crunch bar my sons fav!!
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ever had a babe ruth soaked in whiskey. Well I suggest you don't because it's terrible. Anyway. This is a great pack of candy. Really makes all the kids cringe in agony.
Cody B.
York, PA
Lucky for me, I had a bunch of left overs from trick or treaters. Baby ruth and crunch bars have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid so that kind of played into what I purchased to give out. I never had a 100 grand bar before, but I do have to say that it was a good compliment to the others included in the bag. I'm not a huge fan of butterfinger so I wasn't upset when the kids picked all of them out first. However, 3 out of 4 isn't bad!
Maribel M.
I'm always spending money buying candy bars at the gas station on my way to school. Luckily!! My mom bought me this bag and I now spend the amount I'm used to spend on one or two candy bars on this entire bag AND I get different flavors! Best find a mom can give to her daughter!
Danielle N.
Madison, NJ
I love chocolate. It is addicting and tastes great. I loved this bag of candy and it will last me a long time. Chocolate is always there for me and I can't wait to dig in to more. I love the variety and it is all really good. Will repurchase when I run out.
De'Jarae H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love anything chocolate, so this is amazing! I think this is a really good value for people who like to keep candy around their house,or just for a Halloween party. I always find it the most affordable at walmart, so naturally I'll always get it from there!
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like the variety pack of nestle many bars the entire family can enjoy and it's great to offer for company is great to Take On The Go is a variety of candy bars for everyone Nestle is a great company and I'm definitely recommend it for anyone that loves chocolate I'm very satisfied with this product I would definitely recommend
Kimberly W.
Columbia, MO
I get bored with the same thing over and over. Even my love for chocolate and base sugars can't keep my ever wandering attention sometimes. An assorted bag of candy bars just happens to be what I prefer, and I appreciate a small variety instead of being overwhelmed by too many choices.
Reagan Y.
Olney, MD
This candy variety bag is so so sos so good! If you're a candy lover like me then you will love this candy bag so much. All If the candy in here is high quality and super duper super duper super duper delicious!! 10/10 would recommend buying right now!