BY 100 GRAND

Enjoy the delicious merger of milk chocolate, caramel, and crispy crunchies in 100 GRAND bars.

• I want to try this bar but I'm not sure. Is it worth tryi...11 Answers
  • Crispy crunchies , peanuts , or almonds ?4 Answers
  • Do you like these? They're one of my favorites!1 Answers
Nestle 100 Grand Candy Bar
  • "I love these they are my favorite candy to hand out, eat, and get for halloween... definetally a must get for a sweet tooth if not other candies first" in 46 reviews
  • "The first time i ever had it was during Halloween and ever since then it is my tradition to have that candy bar on Halloween." in 45 reviews
  • "This happens to be one of my husband's favorite candy bars, they're crispy and gooey with caramel and chocolate you just can't go wrong." in 21 reviews
  • "Nestlé 100 grand bars combines chocolate, caramel and crisped rice to form a sweet treat with the right amount of crunch." in 12 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candies.I keep the mini bars in my candy stash for my monthly sweet tooth." in 10 reviews
Kat J.
I absolutely love 100 Grand bars... These were my favorite candy bar all throughout my childhood and now as an adult, they still have that glorious chocolatey chewy caramel taste that I adore.

A 100 Grand Bar is thick, but it definitely isn’t hollow or disappointing like some other candy bars on the market. It’s like a Crunch bar, but with thick gooey caramel nestled inside.... You get a nice balance of milk chocolate and caramel, and the crispy rice on the outside just adds a wonderful texture to the chewiness of the bar. Not to mention, 100 Grand Bars are a reasonable price, and very tasty in my opinion.

If you haven’t tried one before, you should definitely give it a shot!
Rachel L.
Lowell, MI
Absolutely delicious caramel (not too gooey and not too chewy) enrobed in milk chocolate with crispy pieces. This makes for a scrumptious treat. I just wish Nestle would make a more concerted effort to make their chocolate fair trade. This is why I don’t purchase these candy bars any more.
Mak S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably one of my favorites growing up, but now that I’m older I just don’t like the caramel as well. It’s a very cheap caramel flavor. Maybe they changed the recipe but still a good candy bar for a very sweet tooth
Aelissa M.
Louisville , KY
I absolutely love 100 grand!!! This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I always look for them at the gas station. They are both crunchy and chewy. I love the caramel. Totally worth every penny for sure.
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
THE BEST EVER. I don't know why it took me so long to discover this. It's like all the best candy bars together. So delicious! Writing this review is making me want one right now!
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
When I was in middle school, I used to walk over to the high school so that I could buy a candy bar out of their vending machine. The vending machine carried drinks as well, so everything that came out was refrigerated. Including my very first 100 Grand Bar. From that point on, I was in love. This is my absolute favorite candy bar, but it has to be slightly frozen. Try it, you won't regret it.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy, sweet, and soooo much caramel! I love the fun size packages the most - a small bit of amazing flavor. The caramel is divine and so smooth. This is by far one of my favorite candy bars and the price is really no different than any other.
jolisia m.
All threw out of school we got these thing and all though they are really good if you get the right one, but i found most of the time they are old and almost stale.. they are definitely not my go to candy bar.. hut not bad either..
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my husband's favorites since he was a kid. They are the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and Rice Krispies blended together in big bites. My kids love these too so they do not last long at our house.
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
100 grand is one of my favorite candy bars to buy at the gas station. I love the combination of crunch, caramel, and chocolate. I wish they were more widely stocked as I sometimes have trouble finding them, but nevertheless they are a favorite
Allison S.
Does anyone give these out at Halloween?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do you love the caramel inside it?
Rachel V.
I never really see them in stores anymore, where can I buy these?
Alana P.
Plainfield, NJ
I want to try this bar but I'm not sure. Is it worth trying?~
Malaysia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these like totally disgusting ?