Nestea® Sweet Iced Tea 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Janine C.

BY NESTEA

Contains no juice. see more...

Janine C.
My husband loves these in the convenient bottle style! easy to grab and go out of the fridge, and they have a great taste!
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
It's iced tea, in Canada to me they all taste the same. I am not saying i is not delicious, it is! It's just nothing special or great or a must have of any kind. It is very sweet and sugary. Recommend for a quick quench!
Tina S.
London
Great iced tea unfortunately not a lot of places in the uk sell it so I have to opt for Lipton instead.. still great!
Michaela G.
I drink alot of this. I love the cool crisp tatse of lemon with the little bit of sweetness perfect for a hot day
Jennie S.
We are big iced tea drinks and nestea is our go to. The flavour is great and doesn’t taste overly sugar filled.
Mila P.
Sofia
LOVE THIS ICE TEA. I literally drink everyday. It really helps me to cool down a bit. The packaging is great
Britney P.
Whitby, ON
I like nestea but find sometimes I need to dilute it with water as it can be too sweet for me.