NESTEA Raspberry Tea 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jacklynn D.NESTEA Raspberry Tea 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jamie O.

BY NESTEA

Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
I wish I could give negative stars to be honest. I love Ice tea, raspberry being my favorite and basically the only thing I drink. My friend grabbed this for me with lunch and I wish she would have given me bleach instead. This was the nastiest taste I’ve ever dealt with even after taking Apple cider vinegar shots. I would prefer the vinegar honestly, don’t waste your time on this trash.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I usually enjoy Nestea brand Ice tea and this raspberry flavor is no different. I like it because not only is it refreshing but it doesn’t have that weird after taste like so many other ice teas.
Jamie O.
Okemos, MI
New favorite drink of the summer! I gave up drinking pop and I needed something besides water! These were on super sale at Meijer the past few weeks and I stocked up! Raspberry is my favorite flavor!!
Irani P.
The Raspberry Nestea is a litle sour, but sweet at the same time. Just put it on a glass with ice. It is very refreshing