Nestea Natural Lemon Flavor Iced Tea - 12 PK uploaded by Roanne M.Nestea Natural Lemon Flavor Iced Tea - 12 PK uploaded by Kira B.

BY NESTEA #94 in Iced Tea

Nestea® Iced Tea With Ntural Lemon Flavor.
12 - 16.9 fl oz bottles (202.9 fl oz) 12-500 mL bottles (6 L).
12 1/2 liter bottles. see more...

• How many calories does a bottle have? 2 Answers
  • Where can you find these in a large quantity like this? 12 Answers
  • Is this tea better over ice or hot?29 Answers
Nestea Natural Lemon Flavor Iced Tea - 12 PK
  • "My daughters love iced tea, specially the lemon flavor, this is a very refreshing and convenient beverage for this hot days of summer" in 6 reviews
  • "Nestlé Iced Tea Natural Lemon Flavor is very refreshing on a hot summer day, best served ice cold! " in 4 reviews
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I am not a huge sweet ice tea drinker, but my husband likes these and I sometimes get a bottle from him too. I find them not too sweet, but in a good relation and don´t feel bad when I have a bottle once in a while. It is ok for sometimes, but I would prefer real ice tea over it any minute. This one tastes best cooled and I put some lemon slices in a glass with it.
Maria G.
I used to drink this all the time and any time they have it at like a chinese place i always get it. the taste is great a lot of people don't like it but i enjoy the taste a lot sometimes the after taste isn't the best but its still good and something good to drink
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love iced tea. It's my favourite thing to drink, especially on a hot summer day. This one is a bit too sweet though and tastes sort of artificial. I prefer making my own and then I can choose how sweet I want it to be.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love iced tea but after trying this product, I think I'll stick to brewing my own. I absolutely could not stand the lemon taste...to me it tasted old, like fresh tea that had been left out (a sour taste). After 3 bottles, I have the rest of the package to a neighbor that I know loves it.
Avani P.
I'm definitely not a big fan of this drink. It's too sweet and artificial tasting. It tastes like someone mixed a powdered juice/tea in water and added some sort of ridiculously sweet syrup. I know lots of people who love it and can't comprehend why I don't like it. I just can't.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love this iced tea! It's great that they are making this tea is bottles so it can be easy for people to take with them if they are on the go! Tea is not bad for adults and or kids so I love having it stocked in my home for anyone to have a refreshment!
Sabrina T.
I have never use to be a fan of bottled iced tea. I'm still not but if I drink of Nestles iced tea and its really cold, it actually goes down very refreshing and smooth. I wouldn't drink this all the time because although its not too sweet, it has lots of sugar
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff. The only downside I can think of is a small aftertaste. Besides that I think its pretty good and a good price after all. I don't mind having this instead of soda.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Ice tea but am often on the run between my kids baseball games. Drinking this tea is like taking 5 minutes just for me. I feel refreshed and ready to tackle the next item on my list. Nestlé ice tea is a must have for a hot day out!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
If you are looking for a nice lemon flavored refreshing tea, this is definitely the one for you. I love everything about this beverage. The taste is refreshing and crisp. So much better than soda.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Is this tea better over ice or hot?
Betsy D.
Carencro, LA
Does the Lemon flavor overpower the Tea flavor?
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Where can you find these in a large quantity like this?
kelly t.
Why the person drink the ice tea of coca-cola?
Shelby C.
Does this have Caramel Coloring listed as an ingredient?