NESTEA Lemon Tea 23 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Cassandra S.NESTEA Lemon Tea 23 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lizeth P.

BY NESTEA

Jessica B.
I had a free coupon for a bottle of tea from my local grocery store, so decided to try it out. I love lemon in my iced tea, but this one had a bit of an "artificial" aftertaste. Possibly from the sweetener they use. It was a light, refreshing tea. Not quite for me, but would recommend to others that enjoy flavored teas.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
I received this product as a freebie for my local grocery store. Overall it is not a bad product. It does have more calories than I would prefer to consume and drink but it has a great taste and I would consider purchasing this again.
Cassandra S.
Appleton
My new favorite tea to drink from Nestea! Its delicious and it doesn't have that overpowering taste of sugar that some other teas seem to have. The lemon is my choice of flavor and for a $1 this drink is awesome!
Lizeth P.
Sooooo good oh my god i cant get enough of this so yummy! Would definitely recommend to everyone!😋😋😋
Melinda S.
Ottawa , ON
Classic nestea will always be the best iced tea! It always does seem to taste better in the glass bottle so I can't give it a perfect score!