BY NESTEA

Contains no juice. see more...

Nestea® Lemon Iced Tea
  • "if it is warm you taste nothing and if you leave it open and out for a long time it tastes like water." in 1 review
  • "Portable no glass bottles to worry about!'" in 1 review
Machelle H.
Delicious refreshing Nestea! It's my go to drink when I'm thirsty. I love the brand of the tea and knowing they added lemon to it makes me excited to buy that much more of their products.
Rosana M.
In my country exist this and powder nestea. Is so refreshing and have a little flavor citric and that make this drink an the best for the hot day.
Dilia P.
The lemon iced tea is by far my favorite nestea flavor of all, and when it's cold it's just perfect for a day in the summer
Christine Mae M.
I love this product for hot days and very refreshing taste I would highly reccomend this product
Allison E.
Cass City, MI
Perfect everyday spring time drink. must have at my desk every day for a bright Lemony tea burst
Linneth E.
This is my favorite flavored iced tea to go to. My family loves it too so we usually buy the powder version. It's sweet with a hint of lemon. There are cheaper options but for me paying a little more it's totally worth it
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love sweet iced tea especially when it has some lemon in it. I got a free coupon from the Nestea company to get a free bottle. I ended up getting the lemon one. I have to say at first I wasn't very impressed with it. It tasted like green tea at first with an extremely strong lemon taste. I am not a fan of green tea or a strong lemon flavor. After I took a few more sips of it my taste taste buds began to notice how smooth and delicious it really was! The green tea and lemon flavor no longer began to bother me. I ended up actually enjoying this tea! It goes down super smooth, like a refreshing waterfall sliding down your throat. I really do recommend giving this a try if you love iced tea! I think I might like this tea better than Brisk sweet tea with lemon.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Such an amazing tea, I was so disappointed when they took it off the market for a while. The product doesn't taste the same anymore whatever & whomever messed up the product!
Caryn M.
Love this tea ice cold from the can is the best tastes like fresh tea. Portable no glass bottles to worry about!'
Reilly D.
Milford, CT
Love the bottle very colorful, the taste is great and low calories but could be less sweet!