NEST Wisteria Blue 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Niki E.NEST Wisteria Blue 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Niki E.NEST Wisteria Blue 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Diana R.

BY NEST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: French Wisteria, Bulgarian Rose, Imperial JasmineAbout: Delicate notes of French wisteria are blended with the essence of Bulgarian rose, Imperial Jasmine, and fresh watery nuances. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I got a small rollerball of this with my Sephora rewards points, and I am absolutely in love. If you loved aquatic fresh scents of the 90’s (light blue, Calvin, etc) you will adore this, as it has the little bit of sea air to it but paired with a gorgeous and elegant smelling floral bouquet. What a pleasant surprise this was!! I am obsessed. I’ve gotten so many compliments wearing this, and the longevity is great too.
Sarah G.
I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora. I do not care much for the smell of it. It is not a terrible smell, but it is just not for me. It smells like flowers, but the smell did not last long on me.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora with my recent purchase. It smells pretty much like every floral perfume. I couldn’t smell it on my at all after about 3 hours of wear. Do not buy this perfume!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I received a sample and loved this perfume. Smells breezy, fresh, and light. Reminded me of the beach. It's a versatile perfume and great for daily uses. Cute packaging. I will look into buying or maybe asking as a gift. It's pretty expensive.
JORD$ G.
Union City, CA
Amazing for someone who can never find the perfect fragrance. Especially if everything goes sour on your skin. Perfect summer fragrance w/ the flowery smell but still a warm undertone. Lasts all day & I constantly get asked what I’m wearing NEST Wisteria Blue 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Brittney D.
Richmond, RI
I did a sample of this at Sephora I’ve never wanted a perfume so badly it smells so fresh i need this so badly! Best perfume ever
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
The opening notes of this fragrance are really “soapy”. It’s
very clean smelling. When I interpret the majority of fragrances, I close my
eyes and visualize a pyramid. Starting at the top of the pyramid, the top note
being the one you smell the most at the beginning of application and then
working down to the middle and base notes. When interpreting this scent however
it’s very “linear” meaning it pretty much smells the same from the first time
of application to the end of the day. I would categorize this scent as a ‘soapy
floral’. If you like powdery, clean smelling scents that truly have that ‘bar
of soap’ scent, you’ll love this.
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review

Thank you.