NEST Wisteria Blue 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Diana R.

BY NEST

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: French Wisteria, Bulgarian Rose, Imperial JasmineAbout: Delicate notes of French wisteria are blended with the essence of Bulgarian rose, Imperial Jasmine, and fresh watery nuances. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora with my recent purchase. It smells pretty much like every floral perfume. I couldn’t smell it on my at all after about 3 hours of wear. Do not buy this perfume!
Brittney D.
Richmond, RI
I did a sample of this at Sephora I’ve never wanted a perfume so badly it smells so fresh i need this so badly! Best perfume ever
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review

Thank you.