BY NEST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

White Indian sandalwood is blended with creamy almond, white musk, and exotic spices. White Sandalwood is an intoxicating and memorable scent that is truly unique. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: White Indian Sandalwood, Creamy Almond, White Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Exotic. Warm. see more...

• On a scale of Henri Bendel's White Tea Musk to Tom Ford's...1 Answers
  • How heavy is this scent? I love to have a long lasting fr...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joanna S.
I go this as a sample, and this smell is so light and smells amazing. It makes me smell amazing. When I was wearing it I was complimented twice!
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
I got a sample of this with my sephora order and I love it! Such a beautiful scent that isn't too sweet or too floral.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Got a sample in a beauty box and it was so smelly it was giving me a headache I don't like it.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
The nest perfumes are very crisp and clean amelling. they are not to string or overqhelming.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This has the most elegant, beautiful looking bottle of any in the fragrance department.
Lesley K.
Winnipeg
I received a rollerball of this scent in a nest fragrance set at sephora for $50 CAD and this is probably my favourite of the fragrances. I don't typically gravitate to woody or earthy scents, but something about this creamy almond-sandalwood scent is irresistible. It's soft, fairly long lasting on the skin & I receive compliments every time I wear it. Perfect for daytime & the packaging is gorgeous. Will likely purchase the full size.
Alex C.
Lac du Bonnet
I love this parfum spray it's great, and it smells amazing. I wear it everyday.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
How heavy is this scent? I love to have a long lasting fragrance without feeling like it's heavily on me all day. Would you qualify this scent as something like that?
Nyle T.
Philadelphia, PA
On a scale of Henri Bendel's White Tea Musk to Tom Ford's Noir- how intense in the sandalwood smell?

back