BY NEST

White Indian sandalwood is blended with creamy almond, white musk, and exotic spices. White Sandalwood is an intoxicating and memorable scent that is truly unique. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: White Indian Sandalwood, Creamy Almond, White Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Exotic. Warm. see more...

• On a scale of Henri Bendel's White Tea Musk to Tom Ford's Noir- h...1 Answers
  • How heavy is this scent? I love to have a long lasting fragrance ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I got this with a fragrance certificate from one of the sephora samplers (they didn't have the one I wanted, and I didn't like the others so i got this). It's a really, really strange smell, kind of chemically, kind of flowery, but definitely sandalwood and nice...but it's pretty strong. I still like it a lot but it definitely had to grow on me. One of the only perfumes that  I wear that I dont get compliments on :( also my sprayer gets stuck in the sprayed position and I have to pop it up after every squirt.
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
If I could only wear one fragrance for the rest of my life I think I would choose Nest's White Sandalwood. Just so sophisticated and intoxicating. I love this scent for all seasons, and for all occasions...the everyday and the special. I first bought the rollerball size to see if I wanted to commit and found myself purchasing the full size as soon as I finished the roller (which was fairly quick due to my obsession with reapplying it). For the record, one doesn't NEED to reapply with such vigor--I simply loved it! I've been wearing this fragrance now for about 3 years I think and I'm never looking back!
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I was so happy to receive a sample of this in my Sephora Playbox. I had heard a lot about this fragrance and I wanted to try it. It is a complex fragrance, with some flowery notes, which is the type of fragrance I love. I received compliments when I wore this - even my daughter loved this one.
Rebekkah H.
Glendale , AZ
I received a sample of this in my Sephora order. I never wear perfume or spray because I can't be bothered to remember it, but this was so nice smelling and light, not overpowering at all. Very pleasant, I would definitely buy this for every day wear.
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
I got a sample and which is this just say I fell in love with it. I purchase the rollerball from an online retailer and I loved it . I could wear the scent all the time. The big bottle is a good investment
Deanna D.
Pecos, TX
Super light and airy perfume! Loved my sample of it! Nest is definitely a great everyday perfume brand ! Can definitely where it for a date night out with the hubs and feel completely confident with it
Jodi B.
What an absolutely amazing smelling perfume! The smells lasts throughout the day and I love it so much! Great for everyday wear. You seriously need to try this one.
Amy M.
This fragrance is warm and intoxicating. It is such a unique fragrance, when I first tried it, I didn't like it, but then it grew on me and I couldn't stop smelling my wrist.

It is now my signature, everyday scent.
Nicole G.
I'm still iffy about this scent. It's not feminine but it's not masculine either. What I can say though, is that it is a very woody/earthy smell that last DAYS.
Joanna S.
I go this as a sample, and this smell is so light and smells amazing. It makes me smell amazing. When I was wearing it I was complimented twice!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
How heavy is this scent? I love to have a long lasting fragrance without feeling like it's heavily on me all day. Would you qualify this scent as something like that?
Nyle T.
Philadelphia, PA
On a scale of Henri Bendel's White Tea Musk to Tom Ford's Noir- how intense in the sandalwood smell?