BY NEST

Passiflora combines an overdose of lush green notes with the floral essences of passion flower, water hyacinth and lily of the valley. Passiflora is a feminine, modern floral that captures the essence of walking through a fresh flower market. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Passion Flower, Water Hyacinth, Lily of the Valley, Lush Green Accord. Style: Feminine. Green. Modern. see more...

• I recently got a sample of this scent and LOVE it! Anybod...3 Answers
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
A beautiful, grassy green fragrance that is unusual and unique but absolutely stunning. If you are looking for something sweet or floral, look elsewhere. This is GREEN but it's a great spring, summer, or even fall fragrance.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This was one of my first big perfume purchases, and I completely fell in love with the scent when I first sampled it at Sephora. The top note that stands out the most is freshly cut grass. So if you're not into that, you'll probably want to pass on this one. Other prominent notes are super feminine florals, that are on the verge of being too powdery. But somehow this combination works, and the end result is a perfume that is super unique. I don't think there is another perfume out there that smells like this.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
A sophisticated fruity-floral that has quickly become my absolute favorite! My only complaint is that the lasting power could be better, but it's not horrible. I often get compliments when wearing this, & many from people who say "I don't usually like perfume, but..." I also don't like many traditional perfumes; I love fragrances but tend to prefer less mainstream offerings &/ or smaller/ indie brands...both b/c the scents seem less artificial & b/c they are cruelty-free, something that is a must for me.
Back to this scent, I would categorize it as a sophisticated fruity floral w/ some green notes as well. Highly recommend!!
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
Just bought this for my sister for Christmas! It's a really great smell that reminded me of Bohemian from American Eagle. It's a nice light and airy scent but you can definitely smell it
Jennifer F.
Beaumont, Alberta
Nest fragrances are top notch! And this one is par for the course, very pretty, not too sweet or floral smelling. Lasts all day my favorite summer scent!
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I recently got a sample of this scent and LOVE it! Anybody else think any of the other scents are worth trying?