NEST Paradise Rollerball 0.28 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Elizabeth A.NEST Paradise Rollerball 0.28 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY NEST

Paradise perfectly captures a luscious burst of fresh, Mediterranean blood orange. The vibrant character of the fragrance is balanced with watery nuances, a hint of white ginger, and a lingering base of cedarwood. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Mediterranean Blood Orange, White Ginger, Cedarwood, Watery Nuances. Style: Vibrant. Sparkling. Luminous. see more...

• Is the fragrance of this extremely strong?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
Such a unique scent . Whenever I wear it usually get compliments from people at work. I am planning to purchase the big bottle soon but for now I will continue using the rollerball until it runs out. I will definitely recommend
Jordan W.
This is such a beautiful scent Nest is amazing brand it just don't compare to others. Very long last through workouts, work! I've bought this multiple times plus their other scents! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
Let me start by saying this scent is not my scent! Although I do have another nest rollerball and I do like that one.
Sarah J.
I’m usually a fan of NEST products, but I didn’t really enjoy this. The scent was long lasting and convenient like all of the other rollerballs, but I found the scent of this to be a little too heavy for my own taste.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
WOW this scent is so intense and fresh and lush. It smells like a blood orange just burst open but it isn’t just fruity or one note. There’s some wood undertones and light Smokey grounding to it. Like all neat scents it really lasts and layers very well.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I received a sample of this from Sephora with an order I had made and fell in love. I loved it so much I later purchased it in the rollerball sized. I am not one to commit to a signature scent but if I was made to choose I'd choose Paradise. It's unique and has a quality to it that makes it suitable no matter the season or situation.
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
Love this to stock in my bag for on the go the size is idea and actually had a spray unlike others really love he smell it's super great for the summer and evenings time would recommend this to anyone
Amy J.
This smells amazing like type tropical fruit but a little more complex. There's a hint of something that I can't make out but it makes me keep smelling it. Like a fruity perfume for people over 16.
Kristalle M.
Calgary, AB
This is such a beautiful and unique scent. I was wearing this one at work when one of my coworkers sitting beside me in a meeting, leaned in after the meeting to tell me she loved the scent. The rollerball size is perfect for travelling, gym, or to keep in the purse for reapplication later.
Amber D.
Granville, NY
Is the fragrance of this extremely strong?