BY NEST CAM #2 in Home Security Systems

Nest Cam Outdoor stands watch 24/7, rain or shine. It sends an alert when it detects activity. Lets you talk back through the Nest app. And it’s easy to install yourself. This is what an outdoor security camera should be.

• Would be nice to use in an apartment. Anyone else own one?4 Answers
  • What do you this about this camera1 Answers
  • Hows the video quality of this?1 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
This camera makes me feel incredibly more safe whether my family is at home or were all out of the house. Very effective and great for the cost. Very easy to use with instruction manual. I also feel more at peace knowing my animals and my belongings at home are safe.
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
The problem with the Nest Outdoor Cam is you have to have power and a cover. We bought this but unfortunately don’t use it. I feel we wasted our money but need to try to make it work somehow. I know the camera is good. Perhaps indoors looking out?
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Nest is awesome. Customer support is equally as amazing. Very thorough and helpful with any issues or even just questions. The technology is impressive and I love it. We’re a total nest home.
Lori S.
Nashville
We love our outdoor nest cam! With a new puppy outdoors it comes in handy! I’m able to check on the puppy and things around my Home while at work. I get notified if the camera sees a person or hears some one talking. It’s a great security device!
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
This camera is awesome! There have been a lot of breaks in recently so I put up 2 of these cameras just in case something were to happen. The quality is awesome I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
We actually got these when we lived on a highway and 3 of my son's bikes were stolen. 😠 Yes, we had locks on them, locks were destroyed and left in our yard, and the bikes were gone. All separate times- we found one a quarter mile down the road tossed in a ditch the first time, but we unable to recover the others, so we replaced them, and filinf police reports only goes so far without any leads, so we purchased a Nest Outdoor Cam hoping it didn't happen again, but so we were prepared if it did. They're weather-resistant, easy to "camouflage" without disrupting the lens, easy to mount, and gives a decent range. You are able to speak through it using the app if it detects movement, and it just so happened we were up late one night when it picked up movement and my husband's deep, booming voice scared the life out of the teen trying to take our son's bike, so we were very pleased with this purchase! It works 🙌
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I like having this outdoors cause I can keep an eye on what goes on when I’m home alone make sure no intruders and keep on eye on my three dogs make me feel very safe!
Brittany B.
I brought two of this for the outside. And it’s great. I love it. It help me sleep at night. U can see clearing with this. Y’all should really get this. It’s amazing.
Crystal G.
This wireless outdoor NestCam is a part of the Nest home environment and security remote monitoring product line. It connects to the network directly through a WIFI router. No computers are involved. In surveillance mode, it has a wide angle lens that covers a 103 degree area span. It can be configured to record a 10 or 30 day rolling window and can detect motion and alert up to 9 family and friend members via email or text in real time. It also has two way audio capability. For non security applications, it can stream HD video 7/24 to an unlimited number of viewers that are provided a personal link.
Kendra B.
Our Nest outdoor is our favorite Nest product. We can see people/packages arrive as well as other motion. This has been great for deciding if we are answering our door or letting it ring. It is also wonderful for knowing when mail arrives.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Would be nice to use in an apartment. Anyone else own one?
Chiara M.
Varese
Does it record or you can only watch it live?
Stephanie M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Is this easy to set up & easy to work with Alexa ?
Karina I.
Boca Raton, FL
In which part of the house can it be placed and where can I get it?
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
Would this be good to place outside of a apartment door? Can I access the feed from my phone?