NEST Midnight Fleur 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by NEST Fragrances

Exotic wood, patchouli, and black amber are blended with sensual notes of night-blooming jasmine and vanilla orchid. The combination of these notes is bold, irresistible, and purely sensual. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Exotic Woods, Black Amber, Patchouli, Night-Blooming Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid. Style: Sensual. Intoxicating. Bold.

This seems to be on the pricey side for it to not be Chanel or Tom Ford..... I have been wanting to get it but no sure if the sent lasts or fades
Start your review of NEST Midnight Fleur 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
cincinnati, oh
My new favorite evening perfume! My sister bought me a duo from Nest, and I've got to say they are my new favorite brand. Their price points are great, and now they also have roller ball versions available! I prefer the rollers to the traditional bottles,.which I find a little more awkward to use
ROANOKE, VA
I love every Nest fragrance. This fragrance has a nice floral scent, but not like an "old lady" rose scent. I would recommend this to anyone, it is a great product. It is very long lasting and you don't need to use much to achieve a pleasant scent. Can be too strong if you use a lot, however.
This was a fragrance that I actually smelled on a stranger and had to ask what it was, it was so good. I love the vanilla note. I would like to be able to purchase it in a larger spray bottle and if it lasted longer I would love that too. It goes from day to night time - no problem.
New York
Great Scent, with undertones of vanilla and amber -- sexy but sophisticated! Definitely a scent that fades through the day, so best to reapply mid-day.  Pretty artwork on the bottle as well. Would highly recommend, and works well day or night.
Decherd, TN
I am literally obsessed with this perfume!! My daughters try to take it all the time. It's so light and girly. I get compliments on it all the time and recommend it constantly. Affordable too!
Coral Springs , FL
My absolute favorite fragrance from Nest Fragrances if not ever. Midnight Fleur is a Sensual Experience. It’s a perfume for a grown Woman who can handle all the compliments that comes with wearing this fragrance. It is a warm fragrance and it’s strong and long lasting.
Erie, PA
Love this line of fragrances. Not only are they true and clean fragrances the artwork is beautiful too. I don’t believe anything needs improving and it is long lasting. I have recommended these fragrances to friends.
Portland, OR
This is my all time favorite perfume! It is so intoxicating (in a good way), I seriously cant get enough of it. It’s perfect for winter and summer. Im always getting compliments on it.
One of my favorites but it loses a point for longevity! Always have to bring a mini bottle or rollerball with me when I go out because I know it won’t last all night. A deep, night scent, very strong musk as well
Los Angeles, CA
An elegant smooth but strong scent with a lot of character but not overwhelming. Has a very warm feel to it, love it for any season. I wear it out on special occasions when I want to feel bold and powerful and alluring . A must smell NEST Midnight Fleur 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray