Nest Learning Thermostat

• What temperature do you set the thermostat before you go to bed t...1 Answers
  • Is this an easy swap to install yourself? Have you found lower el...1 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
The Nest is super easy to install. I couldn’t believe it. I am curious to see if it saves us money. I downloaded the app and am able to control it wherever I am, change settings, and many other things.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
After having the device for close to a year, the device has already paid for itself. My electric bill has drastically declined. Not only is the Nest sleek and modern, it’s easy to use and set up. Whether you use the device or the app, the Nest learns your habits.
Jess T.
Oshawa, ON
It's like living in the future. I love my google home and the thermostat adds to that. The more you buy, the better the tech works together. If the nest protect detects carbon monoxide, it will notify you and tell the thermostat to turn off the fan so it doesn't spread as quickly. I love it for the clean looks and how quickly it learns your schedule.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We received this as a wedding gift and it was hands-down the best present we got! It may seem expensive for a thermostat but the savings are ultimately worth it. It's so convenient and easy to use. We travel a lot and the app lets us change the temperature when we leave and come home. The eco-settings help us save energy and cut down on our heating and cooling bills! We also love that we'll be able to take it with us wherever we move.
Rachel L.
Kelowna
This smart thermostat is great it remembers what you have done in the past and adjusts accordingly. It also has a eco setting that saves energy and money.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I love my best thermostat!! The main reason why is because it saves money. I also love that you can control the temperature with your phone on their app. I would say this thermometer is pretty pricey but I think within a year or 2 years it pays itself off. I have noticed my bills aren’t as expensive! I recommend for sure.
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I love my Nest thermostat for so many reasons. First, it is aesthetically stunning and I get so many compliments from friends. I love that the Nest learns your temperature preferences and eventually you don’t have to adjust it because it knows you. It also knows when you are away from home and adjusts accordingly and when you return home it recognizes that as well and gets the house to your preferred temperature. The fact you can control it from your cell on it’s app is impressive also. The cost is extremely reasonable as well and my power bill has been much lower since we installed the Nest!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
This thermostat is so cool and super easy to install. I was worried it wouldn’t be compatible with my old thermostat since it was installed in 1993 but it was and Nest gave me the exact diagram on how to install it. The schedule is cool because I can have it cold at night and have it warm up around 6 which is 30 minutes before I get up. I love this little device so much.
Massiel H.
I work for a technology company and get a great discount so I decided to buy this device. The install was easy. I don't see the savings though even though I have it on a schedule where we are barely ever touching the thermostat. It's a nice look and the use of the application is great just not sure what it's supposed to be saving.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
The nest makes my life so much easier when it comes to heating and cooling my house. I can always check what the temperature is at my house from wherever I am. I love being able to control what's happening inside my house even from a different country
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
Can this be used in an apartment or rent house, or is it more permanent?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
How would you compare the savings vs. the cost of the product? I have been looking into purchasing the nest but have hesitated because it is a bit pricey.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How much can you hope to save on your bill each month with this?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this product?