Nest Learning Thermostat

• What temperature do you set the thermostat before you go to bed t...1 Answers
  • Is this an easy swap to install yourself? Have you found lower el...1 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
Only regret is not buying one sooner. Well built, easy to install and use. Has paid for itself in energy savings, am able to keep an eye on temperature etc when I'm away via the app or simply by logging into the website.
Kasey S.
Burke, VA
I got this for my mom for Christmas and even she loves it. My mother is very non-technical (stylus for her iPhone), and even she can change the schedule herself. It's nice being able to turn on the heat before I even get there. The wiring was a little tricky but their site helped us through a lot of it.
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Pretty cool thermostat! When I have guest over they always want to see my thermostat which is weird to say. But it does save money and it learns when your home and when your not. So a/c doesn't run all day of the week
Michelle B.
Arizona
We have this thermostat at my office and it's completely programmable from remote locations. It requires a password to alter the temperature. Also, you can program it on a schedule to change based on time of day.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
We love our Nest way more than we thought we would. Not only has it helped us save $, but I love how we can change the temp from somewhere else and even from bed in the middle of the night if we need to!
Barbara B.
Montgomery, TX
We've had our nest for a few months now and love it! I love being able to control the temperature in my home while I'm away by using an app on my phone. I love how it helps me to save money. I love when it turns to auto-away when I'm gone. I love the sleek design also.
Adam H.
Best thermostat ever invented. I love being able to to control the temperature from my phone. Also, the thermostat has a great design, so you no longer need to have an ugly, old thermostat.
Kristin A.
We love our nest!! We can set it to away when we are out of town and when we are within an hour of being home we can simply set it from our nest app. Works great for our lifestyle.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
With the technology today and people being on the move so much it is a perfect way to be able to double check yourself and really make sure you can conserve on energy.
Felicia S.
I DO NOT OWN YET. But I will be shorty. I have been reading about these and the nest smoke/ carbon dioxide detector. Lets just say I am in love. the Nest line of products are sooo smart. Not to mention advance.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
Can this be used in an apartment or rent house, or is it more permanent?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
How would you compare the savings vs. the cost of the product? I have been looking into purchasing the nest but have hesitated because it is a bit pricey.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How much can you hope to save on your bill each month with this?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this product?