Nest Learning Thermostat

• What temperature do you set the thermostat before you go to bed t...2 Answers
  • Is this an easy swap to install yourself? Have you found lower el...1 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
This is by far that this one of the best investments that someone should by for their home! I love that you can watch every month how many times your air turned on and how it adapts to your life style. Also it is wonderful how little electric it uses!
Laura A.
I bought this for my husband for christmas and he absolutely loves it. He tells everyone who comes over about it. I love that when you are away for the weekend you can still monitor the temperature in the house and how it saves you money by saving energy!
Irene M.
Dumfries, VA
My hubby participated in a software testing of the Nest thermostat. Since we started using it, we've given in LOVE, it's so intuitive and easy to use. My favorite feature is the built in apps for iOS and Android. Super user friendly.
Joshua B.
Elizabethtown, PA
I've had this for about 2 months, and I have mixed feelings on it. It hasn't really learned what temperature to keep the house at and has left me wishing I could just program it manually. It looks amazing on my wall though
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
Only regret is not buying one sooner. Well built, easy to install and use. Has paid for itself in energy savings, am able to keep an eye on temperature etc when I'm away via the app or simply by logging into the website.
Kasey S.
Burke, VA
I got this for my mom for Christmas and even she loves it. My mother is very non-technical (stylus for her iPhone), and even she can change the schedule herself. It's nice being able to turn on the heat before I even get there. The wiring was a little tricky but their site helped us through a lot of it.
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Pretty cool thermostat! When I have guest over they always want to see my thermostat which is weird to say. But it does save money and it learns when your home and when your not. So a/c doesn't run all day of the week
Michelle B.
Arizona
We have this thermostat at my office and it's completely programmable from remote locations. It requires a password to alter the temperature. Also, you can program it on a schedule to change based on time of day.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
We love our Nest way more than we thought we would. Not only has it helped us save $, but I love how we can change the temp from somewhere else and even from bed in the middle of the night if we need to!
Barbara B.
Montgomery, TX
We've had our nest for a few months now and love it! I love being able to control the temperature in my home while I'm away by using an app on my phone. I love how it helps me to save money. I love when it turns to auto-away when I'm gone. I love the sleek design also.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
Can this be used in an apartment or rent house, or is it more permanent?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
How would you compare the savings vs. the cost of the product? I have been looking into purchasing the nest but have hesitated because it is a bit pricey.
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Are there any physical stores where you can test it out?
Alyssa F.
Is it worth getting? I want to get it for my moms birthday maybe but its almost $300! And where should i buy it from?