Nest Learning Thermostat

BY NEST FRAGRANCES

Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Corey S.
Hampshire, IL
One of the best investments I've made for my home. I am often not home for 10-14 hours a day and my Nest helps me to not heat/cool a house where no one is home!
Jessica C.
Smyrna, GA
Just installed our Nest last night and LOVE it!! We just bought another one for upstairs!! Highly recommend for anyone looking to build a digital, smart home!!
Desirée B.
New Orleans, LA
This thing is very cool. My parents have one and they love it! You can adjust the temperature in your home from your iPad! I feel like it came from the future.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This was easy to install and is easy to use. I really like that it connects to our other smart home gagets. It's has saved us money on our utilities too
Sara M.
Absolutely hate our nest!!!! It has a mind of its own, our light bill has gone up tremendously since we installed this. Very unhappy with this product.
Shasha Y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Easy to control from our iPhones when we are in and out of our home. I Love how sleek it looks! And the $50 energy saving rebate is a nice incentive.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
I keep hearing mixed reviews on this product, I hoping they can be more consistent in the near future as I am very interested in the product/idea
Zaakia S.
Folsom
I really like this thermostat because its very modern and easy to use and no unnecessary buttons anywhere. its simple and very straight forward
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
I don't own one but I tested it out at my local lowes hard ware and it was pretty awesome! Futuristic and classy! I would defiantly own !
Stephanie G.
Azusa, CA
I worked in a doctors office that had a few of these and they do not work well at all. It never "learned" what our preferences were.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
Can this be used in an apartment or rent house, or is it more permanent?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
How would you compare the savings vs. the cost of the product? I have been looking into purchasing the nest but have hesitated because it is a bit pricey.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this product?
Bianca D.