Nest Learning Thermostat

• What temperature do you set the thermostat before you go ...2 Answers
  • Is this an easy swap to install yourself? Have you found ...1 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I love my Nest thermostat for so many reasons. First, it is aesthetically stunning and I get so many compliments from friends. I love that the Nest learns your temperature preferences and eventually you don’t have to adjust it because it knows you. It also knows when you are away from home and adjusts accordingly and when you return home it recognizes that as well and gets the house to your preferred temperature. The fact you can control it from your cell on it’s app is impressive also. The cost is extremely reasonable as well and my power bill has been much lower since we installed the Nest!
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
I love this product! It is so convenient and simple to use. Just open up your app when you are not home to place the settings to what you want. This makes it very effective. It is a little expensive but the savings you will have with your electricity makes it worth it. I highly recommend the nest!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love how easy it is to use. You get so much out of it and really does keep the bills down. I love that I can change the temperature from my phone so when I am on vacation I can start the air back up a day before so I’m not sweating when I get home.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We just purchased a new home and we bought this thermostat and we love it. You download the app and can control when you aren’t home. You can customize when you are home and not. I would recommend to anyone
Paige G.
Knoxville
Easy to install and easy to use. Love that you can set a schedule and don’t have to worry about changing the temperatures in your home. Also love that it works with amazon Alexa.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
The Nest is super easy to install. I couldn’t believe it. I am curious to see if it saves us money. I downloaded the app and am able to control it wherever I am, change settings, and many other things.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
There are so many things I love about this thermostat. You can program a set schedule for the heat and air temperature and what time you wish for it to make different changes. The thermostat also can learn from your actions over time and adjust itself. I especially like the away settings so that if we are out of town our air conditioning will not turn down like it would if we were at home. Also, you can use the app to see if you had greater usage one day to the next and why that is such as weather changes or less or more away time. The Nest customer service team is amazing. Our thermostat has moved with us into 3 different houses and they have always been so helpful when we needed it. I absolutely recommend it!
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
We've had our Nest installed for about 6 months now and it seems to be working exactly as we expected it to. Installation was super easy (even on a 30+ year old thermostat) and only took about 20 minutes. Really the learning curve was in using the app and getting it connected to the Nest. We also have an Echo and so far have been unable to link it to our Nest. I'd say I'm upset about that but considering I can control the Nest from my phone it isn't that big of a deal. It does seem like it's truly learning our preferences, and I like that I'm able to adjust the temperature from my phone if I wake up in the middle of the night. So far so good! :)
Kym B.
Athol, MA
We love our Nest.
We have wanted one of these since they came out, and with the purchase of our new house, we thought it was the perfect time to finally buy one.
We bought a copper Nest and it's so beautiful and eye catching. It's cool that when you walk by, it senses you and the screen flicks on and tells you the temperature.
Our Nest was very easy to install and took less than half an hour. We have already noticed it paying itself off. You are also so much more mindful of how much you use the heat in your house. You can adjust the Nest with your phone when you are not home (or if you're simply too lazy to move from bed but it's getting too hot in the house! Lol!)
It learns and adjusts to you and can set temperatures for the night and for when you're away at work.
This is one of the best purchases we've made! We definitely recommend it. It is worth the price because it will pay itself off.
Megan S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love our nest. It has saved us a tremendous amount of money and energy. Extremely effective. Also it's very fun to use. You can control it by downloading their online app on your phone. On the app you can turn off your thermostat if you want or change the settings or temperature while laying in bed. Absolutely love it!!
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
Can this be used in an apartment or rent house, or is it more permanent?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
How would you compare the savings vs. the cost of the product? I have been looking into purchasing the nest but have hesitated because it is a bit pricey.
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Are there any physical stores where you can test it out?
Alyssa F.
Is it worth getting? I want to get it for my moms birthday maybe but its almost $300! And where should i buy it from?