BY NEST FRAGRANCES

• Why does the temperature always go about half a percent h...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money ?1 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Lana S.
This is one amazing invention that will up the game of your home in more than one way. It has changed the lives of everyone in my home for the better and we don’t plan going back the the regular thermostat.

The best benefit to this is that is saves money in the long run, because if it’s eco options to play around with on the thermo dial. It took me a month or two to get the hang of it all, but I learned how to keep It at eco temperatures, and other times I’m not looking for eco mode— but rather blast that A/C during the unbearable heat days of summer, and that’s okay too, because we’re worth it to have cool air in the home.

Besides that, it also is incredibly high tech as compared to the regular run of the mill thermostat. There is a built in motion detector that when walking up to it or standing at a close proximity allows the sensor to activate and light up revealing its current temperature setting without having to reach out and push buttons to gather that information.
This thermostat has something else that is worth noting, it can be accessed from the smart phone in order to change temperatures! Which is incredibly helpful for people like us.

My household is way too happy having this wonderful piece of equipment and we never look back to the regular one.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
Wow I love this gadget. Is expensive but worth it. I bought it about two weeks ago and I think is great. You can operate this remotely at anytime from anywhere. Also, you can get a discount with southern California Edison by enrolling in their program. I have not received anything since I have had this only for a couple weeks. I really like it specially because when i leave sometimes I don't remember if I changed the temperature on it or not, and there have been times when I forget and the AC runs all day and no one is home. With this I know if I left it on or not. I really recomend it.
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I love my Nest thermostat for so many reasons. First, it is aesthetically stunning and I get so many compliments from friends. I love that the Nest learns your temperature preferences and eventually you don’t have to adjust it because it knows you. It also knows when you are away from home and adjusts accordingly and when you return home it recognizes that as well and gets the house to your preferred temperature. The fact you can control it from your cell on it’s app is impressive also. The cost is extremely reasonable as well and my power bill has been much lower since we installed the Nest!
Lorenzo O.
Denver, CO
I am not a big tech nerd, so I don't usually buy the "latest and greatest" however I knew this product would be amazing. I am very environmentally aware and having a thermostat that actively reduces my footprint is amazing. I love the report that is sent at the end of the month that compares usage my neighbors. The feature that knows when we are home and or away is also amazing as it programs itself to save energy.
Mary T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Omg. The fact I can set my thermostat from my phone and take total control of it is awesome. The app is easy to navigate. Ot gives you options to set up a time schedule like of you know you get up at 6 and its gonna be chilly you can program it to automatically come on 10 minutes before so you are warm. It also has an eco option to let you save money so you dont turn up too high or low so follow the leaf.
Programs itself, pays for itself. Ot also knows when you are away and programs accordingly.
We purchased at lowes. It was very easy to install. This is something I never knew I always needed.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love how easy it is to use. You get so much out of it and really does keep the bills down. I love that I can change the temperature from my phone so when I am on vacation I can start the air back up a day before so I’m not sweating when I get home.
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this thermostat! It adjusts to when you are and aren’t home, you can also control it remotely, and it makes suggestions to help you be more energy efficient! Oh and you can set it so if you are away and it gets really cold it will automatically kick your heat on. It will also alert you if it gets really cold and won’t kick out. I really like this product and it’s ability to learn and try and help lower your energy costs.
Lynette M.
My husband installed this in our home a few months ago. I have loved it ever since. It turns on when I walk threw the door. It has saved money on my electric bill and has learned that I like the house cooler at night than I do during the day and will adjust the heat/air conditioning throughout the day and night. Best purchase we have made for our house.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
We currently have this in our home and love it. The fact that it connects with Alexa is amazing. The ability to control this on my phone is also amazing. i can make sure my house is as cool/warm as i want it to be before i get home. Also if the weather quickly changes as i am in Wisconsin and it tends to do that sometimes I can adjust to the weather!
Emily G.
Middleton
We’ve had this in our home for several years now and I can’t recommend it enough. Firstly, it’s so much more aesthetically pleasing than your typical thermostat. It’s also super user friendly. It’s easy to control and it eventually learns your patterns and preferences to better control the temp and save you money.
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
Is it worth the cost? Does it work well?
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
First of all, what makes this any different than others? What does it do and in what ways does it help conserve energy? Do not bother answering if you don't own one I want to actually hear from people who have one and experience it's pros and or cons.
Migdalia Q.
Highland Park, NJ
What is this product and how does it work?
Shea H.
Valparaiso, IN
Is the nest worth the investment? How accurate is the app/mobile communication?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How big of a difference did you see in your bill?

Nest  Learning Thermostat