Nest Learning Thermostat

• Is this easy to use?2 Answers
  • What temperature do you set the thermostat before you go ...2 Answers
Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
  • "If you think that the temp is not going to be what you want it to be when you get home just check your pc or iphone and find out what the temp is and either warm it up or cool it down which ever." in 6 reviews
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I freaking love this ! , I love how you can pair it to your phone on the app that will let you control the A/C when your not home , it also allows you to go on eco mode which helps you save energy when your not home just click the away setting and you’ll be saving money , it also has a passcode lock so no else can change the temp , unless you have the code or the app , I love the app since I don’t have to get up and change the temp all the time now it even tells me when I need to change the filter, I honestly recommend this to everyone!
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I love my Nest thermostat for so many reasons. First, it is aesthetically stunning and I get so many compliments from friends. I love that the Nest learns your temperature preferences and eventually you don’t have to adjust it because it knows you. It also knows when you are away from home and adjusts accordingly and when you return home it recognizes that as well and gets the house to your preferred temperature. The fact you can control it from your cell on it’s app is impressive also. The cost is extremely reasonable as well and my power bill has been much lower since we installed the Nest!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This thermostat is very intuitive. We have it programmed to my husbands phone and it knows that it can change the temperature of our home when we are not there and then it knows when we are getting closer and will adjust back before we return. This thing is great!!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love how easy it is to use. You get so much out of it and really does keep the bills down. I love that I can change the temperature from my phone so when I am on vacation I can start the air back up a day before so I’m not sweating when I get home.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
We love our nest. We get monthly reports and control our whole home temperature from our phone. It’s great because it lets you set up a schedule of when it turns on and off and the report tells you how much usage you’ve used
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
The Nest is super easy to install. I couldn’t believe it. I am curious to see if it saves us money. I downloaded the app and am able to control it wherever I am, change settings, and many other things.
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
I love this product! It is so convenient and simple to use. Just open up your app when you are not home to place the settings to what you want. This makes it very effective. It is a little expensive but the savings you will have with your electricity makes it worth it. I highly recommend the nest!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We just purchased a new home and we bought this thermostat and we love it. You download the app and can control when you aren’t home. You can customize when you are home and not. I would recommend to anyone
Paige G.
Knoxville
Easy to install and easy to use. Love that you can set a schedule and don’t have to worry about changing the temperatures in your home. Also love that it works with amazon Alexa.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
There are so many things I love about this thermostat. You can program a set schedule for the heat and air temperature and what time you wish for it to make different changes. The thermostat also can learn from your actions over time and adjust itself. I especially like the away settings so that if we are out of town our air conditioning will not turn down like it would if we were at home. Also, you can use the app to see if you had greater usage one day to the next and why that is such as weather changes or less or more away time. The Nest customer service team is amazing. Our thermostat has moved with us into 3 different houses and they have always been so helpful when we needed it. I absolutely recommend it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How big of a difference did you see in your bill?
Eric H.
Munster, IN
How long did it take you to break even on buying this compared to saving money on heating/cooling? I see its on sale this Black Friday for 20% off so I'm debating if it worth it.
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
Is it worth the cost? Does it work well?
Brittani P.
Does it ever not work properly. Like when u tell Alexa change the temp does it always do it. And does it ever do it on its own?? I'm very interested in getting one for my home.
Erika B.
North Port, FL
Does the nest come with a security system or is it just to control your AC when you are not home?